Reviews for The Girl for Me
Inherent chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
That didn't end how I thought it would (the part after the sex). But then again, not everything can be fluffy and romantic. At least Kevin addmitted to himself that he loved Danny. That was so cute. Now he just has to tell Danny.

What I really liked about this chapter was how you included what Danny and Kevin were thinking when they were kissing and it wasn't just 'we're horny, let's sex'. Well, it kind of was like that for Kevin but I liked reading about what Danny thought of him/herself when he/she was out of drag. That was really interesting. Anywho, I'm really interested to read the next chapter.
Tvorceskiy chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
You know...I really hate Kevin for running out on poor Danny ;_; but then again..you can't just...HATE Kev...because he's just too...dumb and likable O_o;;
Mister Cat chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
Hilarious... it's so funny... well... the sex was hawt... not really but yeah...it's good... so vivid... and it's about time Kevin realize it.. well keep it up and I'm waitin' for the next one... c ya
anon chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
haha that was interesting, go kev for being so outright! i really like your story, and keep writng!
calamity jane chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Yeah, I was so happy to see you had updated! I can not say enough about the way you write these 2 characters and the way they relate to each other, it's a beautiful thing! Luv the scene with the Uncle, and the way Kev kept "accidentally" dropping priceless artifacts! LOL! Somehow I just knew the Uncle woudn't have a problem with Kevin & Danny. Glad Kevin has another supporter in his corner (ooh, that sounded terrible)! As always, looking forward to your next update!
mandrake-o chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Whee! I love this story. They both just make me feel all happy inside. Lol. I almost cried in chapter 5.

) Mandraco.
WickedRedHead chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
I LOVE this story! Its so sweet, well written, and the characters are awesome. Please update soon!
x-kit-x chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
W-O-W! Hehe... just read it all and that's all that I have to say. I can't wait to read more and I hope that you update it soon. Good luck - obviously you don't need it!
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
OMG, this is such a cute story. Pretty original too. I'm glad you're updating so quickly. _ I can't wait for the next chapter. Please write more soon.
Inherent chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
Hehe. I like Uncle Keith. I liked him in the first chapter he was in, actually. I figured he was going to be okay with Dani and Kevin because Dani is so obviously good for Kevin. Anyways, I really liked this chapter and it was pretty long, too, which was awesome. Anywho...I can't wait to see what happens next.
Abstruse Blue chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
It took some getting used to at first, but I like it. It's pretty amusing and interesting. Can't wait for more!
Inherent chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
So cute! This isn't the last chapter, is it? I mean, I don't think so but it sounds so complete. _ Ahh.
Esquirella chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
This was a really good chapter to break on because it gives us a good idea of where Kevin's mind is at and now we can think on it while we wait for you to start Danny/Dani's POV of how thinks are going.
calamity jane chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
Beautiful! This chapter was just beautiful! I so luv Kevin and the way they relate to each other. Their connection is so strong. I'd be here all day if I went over everything I liked about it, so I'll just say, fabulous writing! 1 minute you have me laughing or smiling and the next I could almost cry. I'm not complaining about having to wait for further updates. I'm just glad to hear you're going to continue the story. :)
Kimagure chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
This was just too cute for words. *glomps* I love Kevin and the way he was the typical jock, and yet so much more at the same time. He was sweet in a very his-foot's-always-in-his-mouth way.

And I loved Dani. I like how she was so patient with Kevin and his baggage, and I like that even though she'd get mad, she'd eventually calm down enough to see that he either didn't mean what he'd said or that he didn't understand how it had been offensive.

I especially like that she was transexual too. It put an interesting twist on the story, and I liked that you made the distinctions on how this was like being gay, but at the same time, very different from being gay.

And your dialogue is kick ass. _ I love those last few scenes of this chapter where it was just the dialogue telling the story. *hearts*

Awesome, awesome story. _