Reviews for The Girl for Me
TunglMed chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Love this story, it's the first one I've really got into in a while. I LOVED how the whole school joined in trying to get on 'the list', great idea, but think you went a little OTT with the headmaster at the prom :/
Also, I've been wondering this the whole time, how does she know when someone is calling her Dani or Danny - surely they sound the same?
SoulRyder15 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
You know...I've been to quail springs mall a lot...I love running into places I know of in stories xD
A Smouldering Soul chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
This was a really good story. I often don't read MTF more so I enjoy FTM, but it was a good story none the less. I liked nearly the whole story.
3 chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
not bad but i would have love to hear from kevin
Flutterfly11 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
It's finally happening! Like the change in name and pronoun, help us notice also Kevin's pov.
Flutterfly11 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Like how they're good at talking and communicating! And remember what they already talked about...
Flutterfly11 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
I'm a little dumbfounded... This Uncle is such a hardass...
Flutterfly11 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Oh yeah he's intrigued!
Flutterfly11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I found about your story and ran rightaway to check it out and it's very intriguing and the characters very likable. I'm very excited to continue!
incrediblectopus chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
What an excellent story. Thank you for sharing it!
moms5thchild chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
This story was recommended to my by my ex-husband, who is now my ex-wife. We get along much better now as best friends than we ever did as husband and wife. Some of the 'feelings' Dani had about her body Shelley (her new name) had, but after 15 years of marriage and the increasing bad feelings and mutual confusion things had to change. That was 14 years ago and when Shelley had her gender re-assignment surgery I went with her. We Skype almost daily and are close again.
This story fits so well into what I know about the gay and transgender community. I don't know if I am an outsider or is I am a supporter but I do know that personal happiness is important and your characters found that happiness through their love.
You are a fine writer. Spelling and grammar mistakes jar me out of stories and your work only drew me in further to your characters world. I know a few professional writers and your are just as skilled as any of them. I do hope you are using your talent because it would be such a waste to let something so good go. I will be reading your other stories and hoping they are at the same standard of writing as this one.

Mom
shelleybear chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
I read the whole story.
Okay, a few things:
Yeah, DID Dani transition or what?
Was it intentionally ambiguous?
Listen youngster, I'm 59 and thought it was a great story.
How much Heinlein have you read, because, i swear, it felt like you were channeling him.
that is NOT an insult.
Also, I don't usually like slash fiction, but this was good.
Mostly because the characters were wonderful.
Also, ala "Different for Girls", it felt like their story was far from over.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2014
yaaas
yueli chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
I have been looking for this forever! thanks GOD I found it and finished it after all this years C:
PMSingTiger chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Amazing story! I read it without stopping. I love dani and Kevin. They are perfect for each other keep writing!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »