Reviews for The Girl for Me
PMSingTiger chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Amazing story! I read it without stopping. I love dani and Kevin. They are perfect for each other keep writing!
badbart chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Great story. Lots of humor and some really off the wall, though valid, ways of thinking. I really enjoyed it.
Thank you.
Mani chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
dont get it.
Did danny become girl at the end, or "just" boy dressing in girl clothes*?
LittleSopSop chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I'm just reading the german translation and i think it's awesome! I really like the idea and the charakters. They're not that mainstream type i think and that makes things interesting.

LittleSopSop

P.S. Sorry for my english, i'm german!
vcdwhite chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
oh shit! I love this! The humor... the romance... the drama... I really like the plot and the characters. I like how Kevin is so naive but observant and romantic. I like how Dani is so feisty and gorgeous. Their personalities are really good together :) I hope to read more like this in the future. Great job on this one :)
judgemetoxic chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
I absolutely love this story.
One of my all time favorites.
Julia Dawn chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
I loved this story! It's hard to find good stories about the struggle of trans teens... and this one was so well done!
freak-joy-spastic chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Such fabulousness and epic love, all in one fic. I love this story! 3 the characters are grabbing, fun, believable, and each has their own unique charm. My god this is a masterpiece. So many little scenes and events all tie together to create a full story without any feeling of gaps or missed scenes. Every character evolves in some way, and Dani and Kevin bloom so magnificently. All I can say is thank you for this story, keep writing, good luck to your future works, and if you ever get this published I am so buying a copy. Much love bye-bye
Acinnia chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Bravo! You did a really great job on this story and freshen up the slash/same-sex couples stories here in fictionpress! It's very rare to read transgendered stories here and you did a really great job writing it! Dani's character is very feisty and the relationship is just love :)
L chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
That was disappointing...

Seeing as they are still referred to as a "gay" couple when Dani is obviously a transgender GIRL is really upsetting. And I guess it shows that Dani is still going back and forth between dressing like a boy and dressing like a girl.

Utterly disappointing. I'm sorry... But the last half of the book, or maybe the last third of the book just rubbed me the wrong way. I, as a transgender girl would never date a gay man, and if Dani really is transgender, she wouldn't either. So Kevin has got to drop the whole "I'm gay thing," because gay men aren't attracted to women, and that's what Dani is, a woman.
L chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
The conversations have been getting a little contrived lately... I'm disappointed :(

And when is Dani finally going to start transitioning? When is she going to start taking hormones, when is she going to get srs (sex reassignment surgery for those who don't know)? Huh? What? Is she going to stay a crossdressing boy forever? That would be awful... She's a transgender girl, she should be able to live as a girl full time...
L chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
That was a great chapter! I like how it turned out, so good!

I guess that Kevin doesn't care if Dani wears girl clothes or not because Dani already looks female to him. She has long hair, nice legs and pretty eyes and stuff right? Lucky... Wish I was that pretty before even starting to transition! _
L chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
This story is so cute... I really really identify with Dani... Finally beginning my transition into a girl, and presenting as a girl full time was when I let go of the act. I didn't have to be something I wasn't anymore. I'm just a girl, and that's all there is to it.

And about those gay guys... Yep... I've had my fair share of intolerance from gay guys. They never wanted to be around me or date me because I was "too much like a girl, but not even a real one." It hurt to hear that. Well, now I get to escape their bigotry and hate for feminine guys and become the girl I truly am. Now my femininity is appreciated, not looked down on.

And I'm happy that Dani's mom is accepting of her wearing female clothes and liking guys. My greatest hope for Dani is that she'll realize that she's transgender (if in fact she is, which I'm really getting the feeling she is), and will begin seeing a gender therapist and start on hormone replacement therapy. That would be awesome!

And thank you so much for writing this. I felt pretty down today... And this made me feel less alone. Thank you so so much.
Nekosuke chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
This was a really nice story! There bantering with each other was really funny! And through this I was able to know more about and be open to transgenders. Good tead!:)
Ej chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Really enjoyed this and sooo well written. I love the message too, you rock!
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »