Reviews for 3:56 am
qblisa chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
You captured the feeling of being totally alone, when the whole world seems to sleep. Everyone around you is blissfully ignorant of your problem, and "the night drags on".

I feel like this a lot.

Lisa
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
lol, this is exactly what i feel like when i cant sleep at night. same imagery so i can relate completely. great job,

mez
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Thinking lyrical thoughts

In the middle of the

Night while the

Sandman takes his

Time

-dear me, that is perfect

it has a whimsical reality

winter as the frost pools

in the endless summer
Eirien chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Good description. I especially like the image "head as cobwebby...". I know sleepnessness myself.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Does everyone have issues with insomnia? Seems to be a popular topic to write about. I know my own poem about insomnia seemed to be really popular. Anyway, this is nice. I especially like the 3rd to last stanza, the lines "Cold tarmac below frozen/In orange streetlight" especially. Just nice images, great language, good use of sound. Wonderful poem. Keep writing! :)
Artemis Obscure chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Whimsy and light. I like this, as everyone knows how it feels to be awake under the circumstances you described.
hoya haha chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
lol! your A/N. Ayee. Brilliant. Its 3:48 am right now and i am, indeed, suffering from a case of sleeplessness. I can relate to this more than I expected :) good job.
Deadtoast chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I like it, but I'll admitt I was pulled in by the fact that I just wrote a poem about my forced sleeplessness. It is cool to see two people take something similar and make it different.