Reviews for seductive glitterwords
Wylloa chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
your words are so fucking beautiful. Brilliant!

"you pick up the pieces,

“this is your heart” and we throw them into the street,"

I love your poetry.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
hm, you could of ended w/ "we pertend to bleed for know reason" but the last stanzas are quite nice..but they could be done w/ out. i don't really see how the whole "I am still so fucking bored" fits in with the rest of the poem...I mean, it sorat fits in, but not really, or you don't syress its point enough in your poem. but once again, nice imagery and I really like the line "while the street lights desecrate my hiding spots)" that is delicious.
x account closed x chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
let's evolve, into the people, generation, we want to be.

you make me laugh smile and sigh. i wish your life could be all the good parts, and never the bad. the buildup without the falloff.

you're stuff will never cease to amaze me
by His blood chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
your poetry ... i never quite know what to say. it's beautiful. this poem is beautiful, you write in a way that comforts me somehow because finally, finally someone gets it right. i don't know how to explain it. your words are honest and raw, broken and beautiful, and fuck i love this and you are amazing.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
streetlights, secrets, and sedatives. lord, i love this.
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
"I draw flowers onto the backs of my hands,/outlined in red sharpie and colored in/with green eyeliner that shimmers when/I bite my nails" like magic.

this poem has such a mystical shine to it, half hiding in the dark.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
i love this. to death. "your guitar must be lonely tonight, / and we keep walking".. everything is just so fuckin amazing. i love your poetry. its beyond words.

[favoritess].
hoya haha chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
:o. bravo! favoriting. i especially loved the lines like "a truth about tomorrow - i'm starting to suffocate-" and "we call it in the air, heads and i'm yours"...brilliant. well done :)