Reviews for Muted Song
in the city of neon and chrome chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
“Oh god, Anghel, suck harder…”

That must be Sebastian DeMorte.

oh my lord. im so happy i wasnt drinking anything when i read that, or i'd deffinently end up in the hospital while people in white lab coats tried to figure out why it hurt so much to breathe thru my nose. *snickers*
DreamExplicitly chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Aww can't wait for you to finish this series, its great! I love it! :)
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
I'm sorry about your computer. Here at Northern, we get laptops as a part of the tuition and I've already had to take mine in 4 times. I'm not even joking. And it still doesn't work properly. It hates me. I'll be waiting until you update. I read the others, I just forgot to review. Whoops. Sorry. *scatterbrained* I like this. I've become very attached to Chris. Hope your computer problems are solved!
Ewen Lythrum chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
okay, i don't even know where to begin...uhh...um...THIS SERIES IS FREAKING AMAZING! omigod, it was my crack for a full week. you're an amazing writer, and i'm completely in love with the whole Chris/Justin jaink. i keep reading Muted Song and Primary Colors hoping that they'll suddenly bump into each other, but then i remember what happens in Blank Canvas...and...i get depressed...

but i love justin's story. it's...um, morbidly exciting, what with the heroine and the father/son abuse-age.

but this is basically a review for ALL of your Chris/Justin stories. you NEED to write more! pwetty pwease?

Ewen Lythrum
vampyre dolly chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
:D

i love this story.

i've read the first and second.. and now this. I must read more!
merrymowmow chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
Rawr. I just have three chapters of Earth Tones left and I will have finished your entire Justin/Fresk and friends series that you have written so far. I rawk. Hear me rawr.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
I envy you, man. Six and a half books in less than a year? This is why you're amazing. I mean fuck. There's stories I'm reading that are on like the fifth chapter and they started writing it about three years ago. Well, that's exaggerated but something like that.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Omigawd. The title makes me wanna knock our boots together. I don't know what that means. I just like saying it. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with sex and waffles. Which is always a good combo. So, I'll stick with it. The whole deleting the email line was cute. I'm oddly reminded of that crappy Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan Movie 'You've Got Mail'. Gawd. That movie sucked.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
You know, I never wanted to run off with the circus. I always wanted to be a gypsy. And I remember my Dad always said that he was going to sell me to the gypsys so like...one day when there was this gypsy festival thingy I thought I was staying there so when my dad told everyone to get in the car I like stayed with one of the gypsy ladies and then he sort of drove off. Not realizing I wasn't in the car and then came back. Lmfao. Sorry. Random story thing. Lmfao.
Naked Penguin Fetus For Pope chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Lmfao! The scene were they walk in on Seb/Aghel was hawt. I snorted coke and then it came out my nose. That sounded wrong. Damn. Oh well.
Iizolda chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
cool sequel of sequel. I'm waiting for updates. Write more about Chris.
NekoRinChan chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
What's up with Lash? Is he just messing around or is he serious? D: Augh! Next happy please!
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
WOW! Lash is... crazy! Anyhow.. interesting! And A chris chappy yay!WOW Anubis gettin a lil action of her own! lol.. anyways I look forward to the next chappy!

Ryumaru
Kizuna chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Well, wonder what's gotten into Lash now... Poor boy... And poor me... I'm dying here, can't you tell? So pretty please, just tell me what happened to Adrien soon! Because if I die, I can't review anymore!_
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »