Reviews for Muted Song
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
The circus thing is wondeful dear! It puts a new perspective in the story! And I'm really feeling for Tristan! AWW! anyhow.. Can you do another Lash and Adrien chapter soon? PLEASE? I'm really missing them! Not to mention I really wanna see what happens next! XD Ah and Anubis is off to the poetry session lol! Wow grteat chappy! I can't wait till the next one!\

BlueWolfGirl chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
This was my favorite chapter out of this fic! It was good, I feel bad for Tristian though.
bR0k3N chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
omg. you like fucking rock. this like rocks haha! like omigod though. this was like awesome!
Kizuna chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
Great chapter!_ B-U-T... You are still being evil! I wanna know about Adrien... *pout* Pretty please? *big, pleading eyes*

I'm glad to hear that you go back to changing 1t POV again!_ It was a little funnier then, with all their weird thoughts and stuff!_

So yeah, please update soon!_
NekoRinChan chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Go Nicole go! Learn to use teh ribbons! And aw at Levy and Kirsten. ((P.S. Rodeos rock and deer is so yummy.))
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Ah the plot thickens! Nicole and Tristan are growing together... and we're all still wondering about Lash and Adrien... XD Ah the circus keeps increasing in its entertaining quality... . The Don... I love it! And Levy and Kirsten are hitting it off! Platonically at least. AW... Well I can't wait for the next chapter, but for now I'm off!

BlueWolfGirl chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
A good update, I have not much to say so on to the next review!
bR0k3N chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
AWESOME CHAPTER WANG CHUNK aha not chung but chunk.
Kizuna chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
What about Lash and Adrien, hmm? Hmm? Didn't stand anything about them in this chapter, and not in the things that stood about the next one... You're so evil, I swear...! *pout*

*angry glare*

Except from that; really great chappy!_ Does Alphonse have a crush on Nicky?_ But she likes Tristand...! Poor Tristan, he gets worse in the next chappy, yes? Poor guy...

And Chris has feelings for two guys!_ Is he gonna be with both through all the stories? Seeing as he's with Tommy for a bit in the beginning of SoG?_

Anyway, this was great! Update soon, girl, and let me know what happened to Adrien! *threatening voice* Ehehe!_
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
I love your story! Interesting... Hm. Seems so interesting to join the circus! I wanna join too XD! P

Waiting for the updates!
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Great chappy! I love the circus thing!I love the De Morte family! and I think I'm strting to see just how they will play such a major role! XD Anyhow I'm very worried about Lash and Adrien, so u Know I'm gonna ask! And don't worry I won't tell anyone else! Demon's honor! *puts hand over heart*... Well I'm off! Till next chapter!

Rawr chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Wonderful, and I adore the constant updates. One thing I have to say. Way too many characters. What you have about now is ok, but try not to bring too many people back, or introduce too many people. Like Lord of the Rings. One problem I had with that book was they kept introducing characters with similar names. Drove me crazy.
HollyJolly4u chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
yup yup yup now i get it great chappie!
NekoRinChan chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Haha, I had to sing the Gwen Stefani song to spell it too. xD Yay for birthday fic And on to the review of the chapter.. Yay for ribbons. I wanna play with one now... o.o;; Poor Lash, I hope he feels better soon. He is all depressing. And that's about it... off to read Blender!
bR0k3N chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
awesome chapter. like you should get like all these things published and like make a whole series.! haha I bet you'd like have a lot of fans and you'd make moneey! haha.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »