Reviews for Muted Song
Fictionpress Watcher chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Other than the fact that it doesn't have enough description, this is good. I like it.

Odd question: have you ever come across a flamer before?

If so, please support the anti-flamer movement. Review Flame War 2006 and show the flamers that good reviewer/writers stick together and support one another.

Thank you for your time.
Kizuna chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Grawr... I hate you! Okay, that was a lie, I don't... I love you! Or at least I love your stories, and then I love you because you write them!_ Ehehe, B-U-T! You are so frustratig me! God, you need to tell what happened to Adrien soon! Or I might seriously die... Or boycott...:-/ No, I can't do that either... Cause then I definitely won't get to know...:-/ GYAH! Jus tell me soon! You're driving me mad you devil!

You couldn't just whisper it to me? Like in an e-mail?_ I'm desperate here, you know, it's making me depressed..._ And with depressed I mean like killing one of my own characters...:-/ Yep, I'm taking my depression, which you caused! *pointing accusingly* _

Haha, please update soon!_
bR0k3N chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
yay! this is like awesome. like so kick ass. and i was like laughing at the scene with like you ending it at the point where there was triela and nicole and jenny and they like just barged in on sebastian and that one nice dude that the name is too hard to remember. heehee! that was like awesome!
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Excellent start! A little bit of everyone... Ah And Aye is feeling lonely eh... Aww... Anyhow, I'm really starting to fall in love with Levy! I like what your doing with him, but I hate what your doing to Lash! T.T Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you do with him and Adrien... Well I'm off to read Blender! TTFN!

Ryumaru
NekoRinChan chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Noo.. bad Tristan! And aww... Levy likes someone
Kizuna chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OMG! I was laughing so much when the three girl came into the room where Anghel and Sebastian were!_ Haha! It was just hilarious!_

And you're the devil... Lash and Adrien! Dammit, I NEED to know! You're driving me C-R-A-Z-Y! And yeah, you're pissing me off! You better update soon and give the freaking info of what happened to Adrien!

Soon, very,very soon, please!_
just give me november chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
wo! new storryy! *happy dance* i like triela :] and i don't like jenny, so far. aanndd, hehe.. anghel is nifty. levy having a girlfriend is cool. i liked reading about levy. ayden's strange... is chris pissed at him now? and i thought he... i don't know. the thing with tommy's pretty weird.

can't wait for more!
BlueWolfGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Good chapter/beggining! I've noticed that third person usally flows easier then first person, either one is good!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3