Reviews for Rip
Yalime Alokin chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I really like this, the style is very random adn weird but sophisticated at the same time. i do agree that the end was a bit anticlimactic, but I still enjoyed teh story just the same. But poor Thad!

-Alokin. Just...Alokin.
Will Sachiksy chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Very amusing. Section Five was a little anticlimactic; the end can remain the same if you want but DO smothing with it.

And please, slow your story down. Try adding more actions of or reactions by the characters in the story and to the rip in space (but be careful about bogging the story down in detail).
ShadeOfSolace chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Very strange, but good, little story. Definitely humorous. Poor Thad, he can't seem to catch a break.

-ShadeOfSolace
Alena D'Etoiles chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
! ::wipes eyes:: Excuse me a mo...::in distance:: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, done. -That- was funny. Okay, so I only read the first bit (kinda busy...multi tasking) but from what I read, it sounds a lot like my own writing style. (do not click this account name. That's not what I'm talking about. Go to my favs, click Yalime Alokin and read Hatapalooza if you want to see what I mean.) Anywhoo, this is going on my favs...now.
AD4L chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow,

This was very interesting to say the least. It's very mysterious and I like mysterious so I give it a...100! good Job!