Reviews for Just Smile
Adrianna N. L chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I chose the perfect time to imagine the scene where Skye and Gage were kissing, and then, bang! There goes a rock frrom Graham. Priceless ending. Made me go 'lol'
nonaccount chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
You probably don't want this review because in it I am going to brazenly admit that the first time I read it, I read the whole thing, but everytime thereafter I scan down for the Jason and Simon interaction. Skye is ok. It's just that in the "Skye" galaxy, Jason is Jupiter, Simon is the Sun and Skye is maybe Earth's moon - not that interesting and with little gravitational pull. But back to the actual one-shot, I do think that you did a good job tying up loose ends regarding Skye and what happened to him. I'm glad he has someone stable and supportive to love him now.
Liz919 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love this one too...you're going to be flooded with emails about my reviews but I lose self control after 3am. Love this. Love that you didn't just leave Skye hanging after the other story. Love him. Glad he found someone to take the pain away. It was sweet. Another favorite.
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Heh. I'm sure I've mentioned it before-and if not, then shame on me!-but I absolutely LOVE Graham. He cracks me up to absolutely no end.

Also? Yay for Skye being happy.
Rachizzle chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Cute. _
diebyownhands chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
this was aw inducing, very nice
magalina chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aw, Graham... :) This was cute! Poor Skye... damn bastards.
J.D. California chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
omg that is the cutest little one shot ever!
KittenzAndTheeGlitz chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Girl, let me tell you that I LOVE me some Skye. He's such an adorable character and his backstory has always interested me - awesome to see it all elaborated on here! Ugh
CaFFy chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Cute. kyah. Jason can be aso adorable. (I actually don't give a rat's ass about Skye. XD
emerald raven chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
XD loved it - you finished up 'skye' well but i think this nicely rounded off the whole story, i love the whole jealous partners thing. Anyway yeah - very well written my dear. tying up the few loose ends nicely.

::much love::

'raven

x x x
Esquirella chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That explained Skye's past very well, and gave me a better sense of Gage. I loved it!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2