Reviews for The Three
D1ckhead chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
A well-written story with fascinating ideas! It has inspired me.

*chosen*
Zoicite23 chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Last chapter! Some of your ideas are just so interesting... this may have inspired me to write something similar, considering you stopped updating over six years ago. Good job!
Zoicite23 chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Haha! Your last chapter next... I wonder what happened.
Zoicite23 chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
Some of these lines are really well done and sweet.
Zoicite23 chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
Hmmmmm! I thought Noah was going to have Earth for some reason. Fire seems like a more dangerous, Litha element. I suppose Noah went bad in his last life though :p
Zoicite23 chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
Guardian stuff how interesting!
Zoicite23 chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
I'm really glad I came back to read this. So much has not been explained! What element power does Gabriel have? Or Lazarus? How come there are only Three in the prophecy? Are there only three elements in your story? And what element does Noah have? And what about these other non-element psychic powers that can be learned. Oh so very interesting!
Zoicite23 chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
Jeez your writing is very well done! The mooing cow slippers were hilarious. I'm not that much a fan of Luther's character but regardless this is fascinating! I wonder if you'll ever get more into the Litha...
Zoicite23 chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Ooooo! Anticipation!
Zoicite23 chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
This is so cute! And yes! M rating content mwahaha
Zoicite23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This has a lot of promise! I really like how you added past lives as a theme.
LongTimeRunnin chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Loved it :3 Can't wait to read more.
magalina chapter 11 . 11/4/2008
I want to know more about Gabriel's past! What happened with that Max guy? xo

Great as always~! Hope you update again soon :)
magalina chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
I started reading the new chapter and just by chance I went back to this one and I realized I had missed an update! I'm so sorry! I went through some old emails and found the alert back in Febraury! DD:

So many new characters, oh, and I feel bad for Luther when he starts remembering stuff about Gabriel. I love how he is with Noah, though. I think I'll have to re-read every chapter, though. So I don't get confused with all the characters :)

I'll read the new chapter soon~!
nonaccount chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
I really liked the section where Luther reflected on his time with Gabriel. I'm glad to see more of Luther and something that contributed to what he is today, or is in the story currently or something . . . .
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »