Reviews for King of the closet
izziet chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
ahh update soon, please!
i really want to finish reading the story!

luv izziet
shayna chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
this is pretty good continue
SeaJade Song chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
this is awsome!
ChaoticFenris chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
aww i love this story but it's been dead close to two years D:
wonderoftheyaoi chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
i really love this story, wow i mean i was on the edge of my chair! hope to read the next chapter soon but i think i could stand to wait a little. "a little."
jive maxwell chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
Waiting for next chapter! :D :D :D
jive maxwell chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
Dylan has a very cute personality. He never forgets to obsess over Nathan, even when there are bigger things to worry about, I like that. :D At least Nathan isn't mad at him anymore! I felt really sorry for him... lol LOVE chapter!
jive maxwell chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
I was completely surprised by what Kyo said, and to be honest I had doubts as to whether or not Nathan actually WAS gay, but now those are cleared up, unless Kyo was telling a lie. Three gay men, a fairy, two wolves, and a talking horse. Sigh Why can't rpgs play more like that? D:)
jive maxwell chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
"One step at a time, he doesn’t hate me. Next step, getting to know each other. Final step, having mad sex with him in our tent." lol I love Kyo, even though he doesn't get to speak much yet. So much goes unsaid, I suppose there's a lot to discover. But the story is very nice, always moving forward with a touch of mystery. I'm liking it. :D
jive maxwell chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Now I'm so curious about Kyo. Why did he suddenly appear and just as suddenly go away again? Did he wait til nearly dawn before he attacked? At least he's a sexy vampire, I wonder if he'll hook up with Eve? Or if he even swings that way? Ha good chapter, keep it up
jive maxwell chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
YAY! Another good chapter! Falling off a horse, what an excellent way to get Dylan wrapped up in Nathan's arms. M if only everyone could be so lucky. :D The incantations seem really cool too.
jive maxwell chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Hey, I loved the first chapter for this story. Nathan seems like a great character, and Dylan has a lot of personality. Can't wait to read more. :D
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
Okay, I confuse myself because I somehow got the notion that Chapter 4 was the lastest chapter you updated. I don't know how I managed that, but I did. And then I glanced at your story again and was like OMFG EIGHT CHAPTERS? and I became inhumanly excited and happy AND DAMN I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY. Seriously, Nathan has a few mood issues, but that just makes him all the sexier. Sigh, Dylan is so oblivious and I love that. I'm also so drawn in my storyline too. So, so love it. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! :))
Cracked Butterfruit chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Holy shat, I love this story. Seriously, MAKE DYLAN AND NATHAN GET IT ON SOON but not too soon! more sexual tension-n-n-n-n...:D

I love the plotline and the mystery. It's so well told and Dylan makes me laugh. I'm totally craving for the next chapter :)
Jayn chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
Aw, your welcome. I AM a wonderful fabulous reader, arn't I?

Lol.

Cool chapter. I love the fake fighting and chapter title. Lol. I don't know if I would want to watch the not-me die... Maybe. The morbid side of does though. _ Please update soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »