Reviews for Prince
Foreverswimming chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wow, that's all I can say is, wow. It's really good. Makes you start to think. All though somethings I am confused on, but then again I'm confused a lot. I'm going to take a guess and say that the naraitor in the story is a girl because they are talking about girls wearing bikinis and are a little fat and then it says something about being too scrawny. I might be wrong, but it's just what I think. It's really good, again.

Ruler of the Freakin' World

foreverswimming
taeguk chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I liked it a lot. The sentences had a strange poetry to them. And I love the ending line. I was never sure if Shahin was talking to a female or a male-could be either. I liked that. If you intended that.
Mlle Sara chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
i love this, really i do. It's got that whole understated style to it and the piece really flows because it doesn't try so hard. the fact the boy's iranian and not your typical along-side object of affection brings individuality to it. The repitition of 'such is life' makes it nostalgic for me as well. ah, what else can i say? great piece of writing.
Shadesome chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh! this was soo...good! I love how it sounded like poetry and was so sweet...and nice, and eurgh!
Pryor chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I really like this! Not to sound generic, but I do! It has such a wonderful, simple beuaty to it. The relationship between the characters is odd, but loving. I'm not making sense, am I? Even so, I can just image this as a short story in a magazine or something. This was great
failte200 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Uhm... that was... interesting.

I can't tell if there are things I don't like about, or if those things are just over my head.

Memorable, anyway. I feel sorry for the narrator, but at least a little hopeful, too.
Aikida chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Does the point of view switch in this? I got so confused as to whether Shahin was talking or the other guy.

Ah, some overused words, pretty listy sometimes, but I liked it overall, the vague and distant tone that you adopted to explain the situation. I saw this in another language, yes? I know english isn't your forte... I bet it was better there. Nice job regardless.