Reviews for Bologna
huimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Annoyance chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was very cute :)
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I really enjoyed reading your play. The humor is nicely done and I could see you putting several small skits togther like this as an ensemble.

I have two pieces of constructive criticism for you:

(1)There are two typos in the line below. Change "E: That’s scientifically impossible. How can you hear something is its not…hearable." to "E: That’s scientifically impossible. How can you hear something if it's not…hearable."

(2)The play would read even more easily with the addition of stage direction that identifies when the characters are yelling to create the echo. For example, "A: My turn! My turn! {cups hands around mouth and yells} Chicken Noodle! {does the dance}

Keep writing! :)
Death Tastes Like Cherries chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hahaha. That's cute.
Cesalie Chase chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
HA! I love that delayed echo, there - absolutely hilarious. I could totally picture that being acted out. (Definitely reminds me of youth group. Good times...) Thanks for the laugh!

Jen
Undrahas chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
man that really is a smart echo!
YAYA chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
OH WOW! that was awesome! Can I use that for my church variety night? that would go down so well!

Btw...are you sevvie (sda?) coz, Bologna...bein' what it is...