Reviews for My Torture
TuneOut chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I think you did a great job with this. I felt the feelings that he had for her and how even though their relationship wasn't perfect, it worked for them. I love those types and how they're explored in fiction.

The only slight, slight criticism I might have was to put more description of her. The only thing I know about her physically is that she had brown hair and is slim. Then again, you put really nice small details into the story.

Nice job and thank you for reviewing me!
wecouldgoandget40s chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Cute read.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I loved this! The relationship was so wonderfully displayed. Excellent work. And by the way, thanks for your review! I appreciate it.
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It's heated, it's bold, I don't get much of it and the tenses change. It's just so cute and cozy. But it makes me so confused as to what happens, why it happens, where things are. But maybe it's like that because it's meant to make him come across as being in his own world?

It's necessary to stop kissing for breathing? I didn't know that. Maybe my big nose is an advantage after all XD Date a whale hahahahaha XD

It does start out really well, it hooked me! And there is much going on under the surface, much unsaid and left for the reader, which I like. I don't really get the ending...
Wandering Oblivion chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Well here is your first review of this story, nice job, I have to say it is quite interesting, I had a girlfriend like that but not to that extent. ANyways nice and keep it up.

see ya around,