Reviews for An Author's Instinct

hi !

mazingenggrl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
d**n good.
running-in-the-rain chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
It makes sense to those with but a little imagination married with perhaps the ability to step out of one's own shoes, cousins both to relative similar experience.

If that made any sense. xD
we are immortal chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This made sense in the vaguest way that anything can make sense. (In a good way.)

Like, the idea was at my fingertips with the consistency of smoke.

Veryvery nice.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I like the beginning... we can all relate to that.. the rest of it is well done... the repition was nice...
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This is a really interesting poem, and there seems to be more to it than the reader can see. Very well written, I absolutely loved how the last few lines ended this. Great work and keep writing.
SteveHarvey chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It's unexplainable how amazing this is. I LOVE IT. Seriously, It's my new favorite. And it totally makes sense. You are amazing Sara, I'm proud to call you my cousin.

MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I think it makes sense. Most of it I understood. The rest is for me yet to understand. I think it was a beautiful piece. Good luck.

Smiles!