Reviews for The Puppet Man
TheMonomaniacalGoblin chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Bwahahah! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter. Great descriptors and fillers, too. I found the flow was done really well, and I couldn't stop laughing :D Drew me in from the first line - sardonic, yet humourous.

I really like the interesting point of view in your writing; it shifts between present tense and future.. It actually flowed really well with the protagonist's thoughts.

The idea of is certainly entertaining, and I really look forward to seeing this updated. I'll get on to the next chapter _

Loved the amount of satire in this. :)

(Review brought to you by The Promised Land Forum- link in profile!)

We'd love it if you were able to drop by and chat sometime. _
TheAngelofhope chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
This was good reading. Keep it up.
lux in tenebris chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Man, my heart really breaks for this little girl, Alice. I'd really like to know her full story, but I guess that's coming up, isn't it?

Oh, well, I guess I'm going to HAVE to praise your wonderful descriptions and writing stile yet again, aren't I? Considering I can't seem to find anything to complain about. Your grammar skills are awesome. Keep it up!
lux in tenebris chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Wow! I can't believe I'm the first to review THIS story! I'll consider it an honer. ) Anyway, I love the way you write. I didn't find a single punctuation or grammar or spelling error, and I absolutely can't stand those. I love the way your character, Noah, has an inner battle with what his parents are saying, it gives him personality. And the descriptions! I can actually see what the characters and their surroundings look like! You don't really get that on Fictionpress a lot, honestly. Keep writing! I'm very excited about this piece!