Reviews for Krugers and Ashes: Director's Cut
Silentee chapter 10 . 4/19/2007
excellent chapter..now this is what I am talking about..this is you writing again..I mean the other chapters were great..but only half full..just small glimpses of whats going on..just small flashes.

this chapter wew get some of the good stuff...and we finally get a glimmer of whats going on in Stephs head..which has been way overdue.

so...this is an interesting relationship the one beginning for Steph and Mel...this adds another facet..and gives it some depth...makes it more than a physical thing..hehe..which ironically is what Steph thinks it is.

well done..I am very glad to see a chapter like this from you..so..lets see some more :)
StephC chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
I read the origional of this under another pen name and then stopped coming here for a while. I came back and made a new pen name just so I could review since I love your writing and your stories.

This one seems as though it has more detail and I still like the fact that you have Mel keeping her shades on so no one can see her eyes. I also like the fact that mel seems more dominant in this one then the last one.

I think the good twist in this is that Steph (by the way, love the name obviously) has a gf. While that makes for an excellent plot-i'm still into the entire Steph/Mel relationship. And I particularly enjoy reading how Mel has the personality that she doesnt wanna let anyone 'in' to see who she really is, but how Steph is trying to be that person to get in. In the origional, she didnt completely get 'in' to see who mel was since it was more of a sexual relationship, but that's something i'd like to see her succeed in. I also hope to see in future chapters, if we can find out where her scars came from or if you go into more detail about those.

Excellent Job! Keep up the good work!
PrettyAwkward chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Oh she forgot her anniversary, Im picturing a breakup in the furture. Kerwyn said herself that something is different, going on, shes probably suspecting something but doesn't want to think its true. I don't know but thats my opinion. It was a good chapter though, I liked it. Update soon.
And-on-Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Good again- what is she doing? her girlfriend is amazing! I think you add the background in well, it fits in v. neatly. looking forward to the next one...
Atelophobia chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
I am in love with this chapter. Seriously. I'm in school now and not supposed to be doing stuff that isn't school-related, and it is taking considerable restraint not to show that I'm squeeing like crazy after reading femmeslash cough. There are two prefects here, too. D:

I feel guilty for supporting Mel/Steph now. ): Maybe because Kerwyn didn't stand out as a character until this chapter, and I'm more for dinners than sex.

I totally didn't get the BSG debate, but then again I'm a lo9t more guilty of excessive GA references.
tiffanystar chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
wow after reading that i almost feel bad for craving for chaps where mel and step get together...almost...
And-on-Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
no, no hiatus please !

Well you definitely got the sexual chemistry between them there!

I like the way you manage to mix in humour without it all seeming like a farce- well done. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
And-on-Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
Ha- no internet for two weeks and i come back to 3 chapters all at once- maybe i should do this more often!

Now i'm really intrigued as to why she never takes her sunglasses off- is there something wrong with her eyes, or is she just a very very very private person?

I think you've done her family really well- not too sickly sweet, but they are endearing- you've got the whole human touch thing very well- her foster mother trying to remember how to act around her etc well done!
And-on-Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Wow! Tlk about action-packed! Really glad to see you updated!
Silentee chapter 9 . 4/14/2007
Oh fro cryin out loud..I feel like Mel...frustrated.

Ok so why didnt Steph reciprocate...she has two good hands!

my my so you were naughty in this chapter..and I wasn't talking about the psuedo sex...I so did not expect the pervy side of Steph...such strength..so bold..wow..Mel is in more trouble than she realizes..and here I thought Mel was the fiery one...I guess I was forgetting the red hair.

hmm update in June or July..you know you suck..lol..really..man will I be around a computer then...

you had so better update before then..*narrows eyes back at you*
kaela t. sheldon chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
lol, for someone who hates writing sex scenes, u sure as hell r good at it :) luv the fic. keep it up!
PiperLeoluver1220 chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
Wow that was a complete twist! I wonder hwts gonna happen next...
PiperLeoluver1220 chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
So I am a little confused. Does Melissa like Stephanie? Or is it just Stephanie liking Melissa?
PiperLeoluver1220 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This was such a good chapter. Cant wait to read the rest!1
Leonharte chapter 9 . 4/13/2007
The latest you can update is June/July! Shock/horror. I liked you better when

a) you had your plethora of works up so I could read them at leisure

b) you didn't threaten no reviews with indefinate hiatus

c) there was a 'c' when I was planning this review in my head but I'm not sure where it went.

Wierd man, for months there's like, 0 update, and then three chapters really fast! Writing is like drinking, you have to pace yourself evenly. Droughts and binges are not healthy for you or the people around you.

And yes I realise that this review has nothing to do with the story, but if you search back to one of my previous reviews it'll pretty much sum it up for you.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »