Reviews for Krugers and Ashes: Director's Cut
ICaughtFire chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Amazing chapter. Loved the part about the keys in Steph's pants. I was sad when I got to the end of the chapter. More updates would satisfy me a lot. I just love student/teacher relationships. *grin*
Silentee chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
well well now..what an interesting chapter..

I liked the interaction..really that is the meat of this story..the dance to two are doing..

I only wish that the scene of the pocket and keys..we could have seen in Stephs mind..as we did in the second chapter.

because really...how hard was that..heh

and still those glasses..lol..I await the moment she has to remove them..and face Steph honestly.
Atelophobia chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Ooh, an update! Missed this, too, rawr FP's email clogging.

I like this chapter, of course I want them to just jump into a relationship but the character build-up is good. Mel is so forward it's almost scary, I think I'd love getting to know her. (x

On the other hand, I think Steph Kruger is really interesting. As is her girlfriend. More about them, please! :D
Silentee chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
aha a filler chapter..sok..setting up plot..and well the poor Miss Kruger...and whats that smell..oh yes evil..I love it up.

If only councelors looked like that when I was in Highschool..maybe I would have had a chance at being well adjusted. *sighs*

still...your doing well..fleshing out the characters...adding depth..and again setting up a direction..well hinting at one really.

and she still has those damn glasses on.

as a side note I just discovered that gingerbeer...hell of a drive to get it at the World Market..but so worth it!
Atelophobia chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Ooh, I love this. You must write more, I demand it. Onto the favourites list you go.
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Here's a review! Guidance counsellors, eh, I've had more than my fair share of experiences with them. Never had a hot one, though, not like the Ms Kruger you describe here - damn, am I jealous of Mel.

I love how suggestive the ending is.

Okay, so this was a pretty much a useless review. It's one nonetheless!
Silentee chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I would sign in..if it would let me.

as my interweb stumblings go..this is one of my betters..

good story...really caught my attention..damn you! now I must read on..I don't have the time for this..yet..I read I must.

very good character interaction..very natural dialogue..good flow..nice pace..I will enjoy watching this get better.

when do the sunglasses come off.

"The eyes have one language every where."
DarkLove chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Lmao. Wow nice ending there. lol. Keep up the good work. It seems to be coming along nicely.
Kylee M. Fowler chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
ooh i like this. especially that one line: nice perfume. must you marinate in it?

anyway, nice job. this is going on favs :) i hope to read more!
Leonharte too lazy to log chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
There are two sentences that made this chapter:

"She knew it was utterly unprofessional but Steph couldn't help eye-fucking Mel"

and

"God, whoever gets to have those legs wrapped around them…"
Tasyin chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very nice, good characters. There's a few slightly confusing bits, it's mostly a matter of the way you've phrased things, and it's nothing really important. So good job, you're a good writer, I hope you continue this story.

Tasyin
Leonharte chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I don't really understand why you had to go and get rid of your last penname and all your old stories. I liked reading and re-reading them. But I suppose, as a fellow writer, I understand that works written, say, years ago, seem to be of lesser quality than what we produce in the present. It's an ever-going cycle.

The original of this was definitely one of my more favourite works, can't wait to see the literary delights you've got for this epic.
unwilling outcast chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
o i love... i want to read more...why is there no more... please write more :)
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14