Reviews for Krugers and Ashes: Director's Cut
Atelophobia chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Ooh, an update! Missed this, too, rawr FP's email clogging.

I like this chapter, of course I want them to just jump into a relationship but the character build-up is good. Mel is so forward it's almost scary, I think I'd love getting to know her. (x

On the other hand, I think Steph Kruger is really interesting. As is her girlfriend. More about them, please! :D
Silentee chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
aha a filler chapter..sok..setting up plot..and well the poor Miss Kruger...and whats that smell..oh yes evil..I love it up.

If only councelors looked like that when I was in Highschool..maybe I would have had a chance at being well adjusted. *sighs*

still...your doing well..fleshing out the characters...adding depth..and again setting up a direction..well hinting at one really.

and she still has those damn glasses on.

as a side note I just discovered that gingerbeer...hell of a drive to get it at the World Market..but so worth it!
Atelophobia chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Ooh, I love this. You must write more, I demand it. Onto the favourites list you go.
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Here's a review! Guidance counsellors, eh, I've had more than my fair share of experiences with them. Never had a hot one, though, not like the Ms Kruger you describe here - damn, am I jealous of Mel.

I love how suggestive the ending is.

Okay, so this was a pretty much a useless review. It's one nonetheless!
Silentee chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I would sign in..if it would let me.

as my interweb stumblings go..this is one of my betters..

good story...really caught my attention..damn you! now I must read on..I don't have the time for this..yet..I read I must.

very good character interaction..very natural dialogue..good flow..nice pace..I will enjoy watching this get better.

when do the sunglasses come off.

"The eyes have one language every where."
DarkLove chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Lmao. Wow nice ending there. lol. Keep up the good work. It seems to be coming along nicely.
Kylee M. Fowler chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
ooh i like this. especially that one line: nice perfume. must you marinate in it?

anyway, nice job. this is going on favs :) i hope to read more!
Leonharte too lazy to log chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
There are two sentences that made this chapter:

"She knew it was utterly unprofessional but Steph couldn't help eye-fucking Mel"

and

"God, whoever gets to have those legs wrapped around them…"
Tasyin chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very nice, good characters. There's a few slightly confusing bits, it's mostly a matter of the way you've phrased things, and it's nothing really important. So good job, you're a good writer, I hope you continue this story.

Tasyin
Leonharte chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I don't really understand why you had to go and get rid of your last penname and all your old stories. I liked reading and re-reading them. But I suppose, as a fellow writer, I understand that works written, say, years ago, seem to be of lesser quality than what we produce in the present. It's an ever-going cycle.

The original of this was definitely one of my more favourite works, can't wait to see the literary delights you've got for this epic.
unwilling outcast chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
o i love... i want to read more...why is there no more... please write more :)
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14