Reviews for Krugers and Ashes: Director's Cut
hoola chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
lololo

awsome first chapter!
Cyan Dragonfly chapter 30 . 4/3/2009
i finally remembered to read the last few chaps! thanks so much for posting them, i think i'm going to go back an re-read the whole thing now, i've been reminded how great the characters were.
The Pink Banshee chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Love the story so far! Keep it up!
Jamith chapter 30 . 3/19/2009
My Word!
SilverScreen Crush chapter 30 . 3/19/2009
That was an awesome closure, thanks for letting us have it.
Omok chapter 30 . 3/18/2009
wow...x_x; I didn't expect it to be THIS short...

but hhahahah wow. x_x;

this part...was..yeah, unexpected. xD but good. lols. I sound like a pervert...

x_x; I'm really sad that you ended this story this way...it sounds like, and it probably would have, turned out to be an amazing story (it already is one though)

Meh,

I'm glad at least you told us what would/could've happened. so yeah.

Thank you. Thanks for writing.
EndlesslySheSaid chapter 26 . 3/14/2009
Such a shame a great story like this is never going to get an ending. However, I'm glad you at least let us know and not just left us here wondering where you went. I appreciate that! Hopefully you'll find inspiration for another story and hopefully you'll be able to keep it!
SilverScreen Crush chapter 26 . 3/11/2009
I must say, I'm very disappointed, and... well, sad too. I loved this story. It's too bad you couldn't keep it going.
berndi chapter 26 . 3/11/2009
Thank you for the thoughtful explanation, and I totally understand. Sometimes the motivation just disappears completely, and it becomes a chore to write any more of the story. When you get to that point, there's not much else that you can do.

Good luck for anything you choose to do in the future, and I'll keep an eye out for any other works from you, as you are a very good writer.
andie chapter 26 . 3/11/2009
aww, hope you really continue.
Brii chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
Too bad that this story is still not complete..I read it in like..two days I think. Really good plotline, not too slow or fast or boring or anything by all means! has Mel over sensitive eyes? or is her eye sight decreasing and she has super thick glasses?
Omok chapter 25 . 1/4/2009
It's the next year, 2008, please, please, up date. and tell us what is up with her. x_x; and them please. x_x; up date. please.
sam chapter 25 . 11/17/2008
this is beautifully written thanks a update
shiboo chapter 25 . 8/15/2008
ya shes blind (blinded by love)
lara chapter 25 . 8/7/2008