Reviews for Krugers and Ashes: Director's Cut
assassin851 chapter 25 . 8/4/2008
whoa...I saw it coming but still...Fantastic chapter as always, keep it up!
Doc W chapter 25 . 7/25/2008
OMG OMG...I kinda guessed it was coming..but gah no!
ICaughtFire chapter 24 . 7/17/2008
ah! i reviewed the wrong chapter. i wanted to say OH MY GOD, she's blind? wow. twist of the century. fantastic!
ICaughtFire chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
ok...so this scares me. i hope mel doesn't start dating guys. :( this story is like my wishful thinking about myself and my teacher. i'd really like it if mel and steph did stay together or if kevin figured out what was happening between them and the whole school found out or something.
Anon chapter 25 . 7/5/2008
I miss Kerwyn... TT_TT
MichelleMagly chapter 25 . 6/28/2008
Wow, kinda saw the blindness coming too. I think I know another surprise that's coming, but I'm dying to see what happens next!
YourSunshine17 chapter 25 . 6/26/2008
This is definitely the most enjoyable story I have read on FP so far since I've returned to the site. The twists, the angst, the characters; I love everything about it. I'm will definitely be waiting for the up and coming chapters. I'm just as curiously frustrated as Steph is about Mel's past.

Happy writing.

xoxo - Pierce.
Cyan Dragonfly chapter 25 . 6/26/2008
Continuing on brilliantly as always! How was your exam?
CreativeChick233 chapter 25 . 6/25/2008
i didnt think this was coming *gasps*

..i just thought she didn't like looking ppl in the eyes..lol

okay update soon!

or fail the test ]
poo-anonymous chapter 25 . 6/25/2008
Oh dear.. holy person in the sky! I get it now! The sunglasses.. and and the blurriness. But I still don't get why. I also don't get why I'm so fricking dense. Maybe other people will know and hopefully comment?

I also didn't realize the setting is in New Zealand. That just brings a whole new level of sexiness. Accents hot.
koiti chapter 24 . 6/18/2008
Hmm. I don't really know what to think about this nw chapter. Quoting you, "He said nothing about her past and her disability." To be fair, Steph was asking about her past because it was her job as Mel's counselor, and about her disability - She never demanded that Mel take off the glasses or ask her about it. Kevin and Mel have been friends, he should know better than to probe about her past or talk about her condition, Steph and Mel just met and obviously Steph would've been curious.

And the word 'loved'? Wow, that's pretty.. intense, coming from Mel. First she goes from trying to avoid Kevin, to feeling loved? Its fine if you want to write into that plot, but wasn't the progression just slightly fast?

Anyway, love the story as usual, hope you update soon. But uh... No Kevin please.
CreativeChick233 chapter 24 . 6/16/2008
**new reader**

liked this chapter alot update soon!
Cyan Dragonfly chapter 24 . 6/11/2008
Interesting twist.
Atelophobia chapter 24 . 6/10/2008
Nu. No boys no boys! D:

Okay I'm kidding.. partially. No wait I'm really not. But yeah, that was unexpected, but unexpected is good. The transition was a bit odd, because the "loved" thing just really came out from nowhere, since it really sounded more like a crush than anything else at the start? But I can see it going there, so all's good.

I reiterate: no boys kthx.
MichelleMagly chapter 24 . 6/8/2008
Woah, that was really unexpected.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »