Reviews for Krugers and Ashes: Director's Cut
worstwriteronfic chapter 24 . 6/8/2008
Whoaa.. this is a weird chapter.. in a good way. please update soon.
poo-anonymous chapter 24 . 6/8/2008
What? Is she going to say yes? And what condition is it talking about? I'm so out of it.. -_-
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 24 . 6/8/2008
does she not feel loved by steph? will she really go out with him... update soon.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 23 . 5/29/2008
lol nice! how many more chappies?

xx
Cyan Dragonfly chapter 23 . 5/21/2008
I've really been enjoying this story, wait, let me rephrase that: I love it! Okay, now that I've used my one allowed exclimation mark for this review I can but humbly/loudly beg for more. :) PS - hows NZ treating you? I went there one and I remember it was green. But then again I was four at the time and I also remember stealing strawberries from our friend's next door neighbour. I'm from next door if you're wondering (aka Aus).
Dancer431 chapter 23 . 4/27/2008
Wonder why Mel is so uncomfortable now. Glad you updated.
assassin851 chapter 23 . 4/24/2008
Woo hoo! I was really happy to see an update, and of course this chapter was really interesting as usual. Mel is quite the enigma, but I'm glad to be getting to know whats going on in her head a bit more. Keep them coming, I'm excited to see whats going to happen.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 23 . 4/24/2008
so while they are getting closer the gap seems to be growing more. Will she ever take her sun glasses off? Can they truly be a couple. I canot wait for an update.
worstwriteronfic chapter 23 . 4/24/2008
Ohh shit, I think Mel and Kevin would have this DATE where Steph would see and get jealous and the relationship would be like, a big bad thing. LOL!

Please update soon. I love this story. It made me smile when I saw the update on my mail.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 22 . 4/13/2008
I think that this story is going somewhere, just waiting to see where you take it. The characters have potential and I reallywant things to work out between Mel and Steph. I also want to know whats the deal with the glasses. I hope you continue.
Atelophobia chapter 22 . 3/11/2008
Guess who finally made her way here!

Okay to answer your whole worried thing, you're brilliant. Seriously. I'm still hooked after 22 chapters (complete with long waiting time between, thanks to delays on both our parts) and your story does still appear to have a direction, because even the filler chapters where not much actions happen show subtle changes in emotion and tone. This is what other writers lack which make their stories seem to be wandering aimlessly. (I typed "aiming wan-" then realised how odd that was.)

The whole hand holding bit got me. Yeah okay that's all I have to say for now. (x
Gala chapter 22 . 2/18/2008
I think this story is great, seriously,a friend just recomended it to me and I'm totally hooked. I'm dying to see how this turns out and how Mel deals with having a relationship, and I also want to know a lot more about both characters. I cant wait for Mel to take off her sunglasses and explain why she wouldn't, and in a way, I'm dying to see what colour Mel's eyes are.

Keep up the good work!

Ps, I love Mel's comebacks!
Jamith chapter 22 . 2/10/2008
*looks guilty* I finaly finished this. And I think...you should right more. I love it...and what the hell is with Mel's sunglasses? I must know.
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 22 . 1/31/2008
I totally agree! Steph's a bitch!

(there I said it! ah, that's a huge load off my shoulders .)

So...

coughcough

Where's Kerwyn?

I miss her -.-... A LOT. (She was like, walking, talking, sex)

Fabulous character. Mad props!
Atoiks chapter 22 . 1/31/2008
Ah!

*spaz*

YAY! D they're going out!

And you get to find out whats wrong with Mel..and she stumbled..whhy!

*runs around in circles* omg i love you(r stories)
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »