Reviews for Extinction
Dracus16 chapter 23 . 2/1/2016
Will there be a sequel?
NovemberRose1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Amazing story! If you would like any help editing it, I would love to help, as there are a few spelling errors, but the plot line is amazing, the story suspense keeps the reader hooked the entire time. Keep up the writing, and can't wait to read more from you. :-)
The Mighty Toast chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Hair-raising chapter! Take that Joe!
The Mighty Toast chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Congratulation's! You can expect to see another 22 reviews praising you're inhumanly good writing skills! Great job, although I am way behind the crowd in that you've finished it!
S.J.Olusanya chapter 23 . 8/20/2007
Hey, just letting you know I've finally finished reading your story it was quite intriguing and made it open for a sequel cool
StarsandSteel chapter 23 . 6/30/2007
Originally I was planning on submitting a review every couple chapters, but I got too drawn into the story.

I really liked the whole atmosphere. The characters were believable, the future plausible, and the events interesting.

One minor thing bothered me. Things didn't seem to fit together as smoothly as your other stories. At times things seemed a bit manufactured. Like it was something the characters had to go through instead of an event that resulted from their actions.

Overall it was a great story.

I'm starting on the Seminary Gang soon, are you working on anything else at the moment?
StarsandSteel chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
This reminds me of the flood in Halo. Nice description and overall pace.
StarsandSteel chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Nice narration.

But wouldn't virii be deadlier? As far as I know, penicillin and dozens of other antibiotics are practically useless against a virus even though they have no problem with bacteria.
S.J.Olusanya chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
I like the movement of the story, it feels like something that could actually be made into a movie or something Scifi channel could make. (that's not a slash)
Silent Will chapter 23 . 5/6/2007
You know, when most people end stories like that I tend to get annoyed because they leave it to open ended. But you did a great job here. You managed to give a satisfying sense of completion while still leaving the doors wide open to a sequel. But as Reaper said, if only Linhart got some ultra-cool death. (But then again, villains are there for more than just dying) Well, now that I'm done with this, I guess I'll start on SG so I can understand SG2 better.
Silent Will chapter 20 . 5/6/2007
Hm...I don't think I like that Linhart guy now. Well, it's close to the end now, so maybe the guy will finally get what's coming to him. Wow, close to the end now, huh?

By the way, I know you've sent me a few replies, but for some reason my mail is being dumb and won't let me read any of it. (It just opens up to a blank screen) so you can send a reply to this if you want, but there's no guarentee I'll be able to read it.
Dachande663-ff chapter 23 . 5/4/2007
"It's the small things that kill"

Excellent story, just read it straight through from start to finish and still had time to crack your little code. A few spelling/grammar mistakes scattered throughout, but besides that this was a very well put together tale. Each character felt unique and the ending was good (with the twist!).
R.E.D. the animator chapter 23 . 5/2/2007
Good job. Now that this story is out of the way, you can fully devote yourself to SG2.

I like the way you explained everything in the end.
Meer der Sterne chapter 23 . 5/1/2007
I clicked onto this chapter thinking about what more could be added. It looks like you have set us up for a sequel. Once again your coding has me stumped. I will figure it out one of these days!

-Sarah
Meer der Sterne chapter 22 . 5/1/2007
This really does explain it all. I like how the name came in here, and I found it neat that I didn't figure it out before. Rats with tentacles. Quite interesting. Loved the ending!

-Sarah