Reviews for Right Round
SnickerDoodles chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I read this thrice. It was just so adorable.
Make Your Mark chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh my gosh! I am now in love with a fictional character! How sad am I? That was SOOO sweet!
An chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aww I loved this :) So funny and cute. Good job!
DofD chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is AMAZING! I wish you would make it into a series.
Nathan burns chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
/lestat669
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Two words: sho kyoote! :)
blithe.serendipity chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Haha love the guy in this story, and the kiss :) that was my favorite part.

Thanks for writing!
c.cheung chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
hey, i have to say your story was pretty unique. (:

I really liked your storyline but i do have some things i think you should add to help improve your writing skills. I think it might help if someone of a readers point of view could help more. Although, I enjoyed reading your story, I did think while I was reading it that the character's thoughts were quite long and some of it was quite repetitive. I also got confused between Nathan Burns and the main character's relationship. Did she like him or did she not like him? In my opinion, I do think their relationship happened really fast because one moment he sits down next to her and the next moment he decides to kiss her. I do think that if you wrote more dialogue between the characters it would help the story move along further and possibly into a long story instead of a one shot if you so choose to do one in the future.

I do hope that you take these tips into consideration to improve your writing and do not take this into offense. I simply just want to help make your story into something even better. (:

keep on writing, .
Julietish chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and I'm pleased to tell you that this one-shot has been added to ADoR's archive! Congratulations. :] Here's your raving review:

It's a short one-shot, but it manages to fulfill my cuteness quota. It made me smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside. Definitely worth reading! You know that song You Spin Me Right Round? Does it get in your head? Well, this one-shot's about just that.

XOXO,

Juliet
HypotheticalYes chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
AH! I read this soo long ago and it's always been in the back of my head to find and read again. It's so cute :D I'm glad I found it again and I'm glad you wrote it in the first place.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aww... This story was soo cute! Good job! :)

Bubbly Girl
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Yet another great story. I actually had to youtube that song that started this whole thing. It was interesting. It's amazing how many other songs are based off it though. (I just probably sounded stupid there but who cares? meh)Your writing style is starting to become a little bit addictive
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Nathan is adorable!:DD
rddekker chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
now I'll always smile whenever I hear You Spin Me Right Round. ;))
HajariSheep chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aww that was nice. My boyfriend's name is Nathan and I am now determined to make him get a lip ring. )
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »