Reviews for Right Round
rddekker chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
now I'll always smile whenever I hear You Spin Me Right Round. ;))
HajariSheep chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aww that was nice. My boyfriend's name is Nathan and I am now determined to make him get a lip ring. )
anitsirK chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was definitely amusing! Hahaha...I loved its brevity, but I wouldn't mind if you actually continued this one shot. But, I'm fine wither way. :)
joojoo chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is so cute, and I'm so ridiculously over-emotional right now that I feel warm and gushy inside. And but MY GOD he has a lip ring and a tongue ring. My heart might just burst if I don't stop here.

Much love and cookies.

x
Erica71167 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I loved this story! It was really cute!
autumn-annette-19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I love this oneshot, keep up the good work.
Kidwiththecap chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Man, I wish I could get away with that at my school library. Crazy librarains yell at us if our chairs are touching each other. 'Course... I've gotten away with some many other things at the library (giggles evily)

Cute Story. I want a boyfriend with a lip ring now.
Ravina chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Great story!

- Rebekah
qwart chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This is so randomly sweet!

I love it!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I'm listening to that song now...I HATE IT! I can see why it was stuck in her head.

Anyway, this was adorable. :)
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Dead or Alive is actually ok, I think. Not a fan, but still. It's much more annoying when it's a really annoying song, like something by britney spears or something. And I loved the story.
Jazzytea chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I must review. Simply because I know that feeling- Last year in college, I had that song stuck in my head for 5 days. Seriously. From when I wake up and go to sleep, I would sing it to myself, or watch it on youtube, then spin myself in my spinny chair screaming: YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND Oh gawd it was awesome and terrible at the same time. A great song to get stuck in your head. Other than that, CUTE STORY *_* Even though, gosh, that was fast. How cute. It should be more than a one shot. :D Just throwing it out there!
Folie.a.deuxx chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
it was very cute
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
yo.

this oneshot is amazing. lol. I loved it, it's really fun. :)

I love your style of writing, too. It's simple yet interesting. I enjoyed quite a bit. :)

Thanks for sharing, -
Jay827 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
wow. that was great. i love love love it. even more since it's a oneshot. e!

haha.