Reviews for Right Round
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
hahahah i love it.
lovelaced chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Absolutely positively loved it. It was funny and super cute:]

-Sapphire
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh swoon

that's too cute for words

i love it

izzie
Jenneration chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Haha, I loved how she hated that she couldn't stop hearing You Spin Me Right Round at the beginning, but then at the end, after the situation with Nathan, she wants to "hear it again and again and again". :)

It was a good one-shot, but I thought that Nathan's and Moira's realationship kind of moved very quickly. I understand that Nathan's been interested in her for a while now, but they moved from practically strangers to a couple in possibly less than an hour. Usually, after kissing someone you just recently spoke to and having that person confess to possibly liking you, you should be in a confused state... not knowing what to do or say. But, the two seemed to have a mutual understanding that they were together at that point, and it was way too sudden for me.

I think that this would make a great story, if you choose to expand it even more than where it's at now. By the way, You Spin Me Right Round has always been I song that I love :)

Keep writing,

Heartbeat Like Thunder
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw that was really cute!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007

BRILLIANT STORY AND I LOVE YOUR PENNAME BTW
DiddlingFiddles chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
cute.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw. I feel warm and fuzzy inside. ) I'll admit I thought it was kind of weird that she's so into(ish) this guy that she just met, but it doesn't really matter. This made me smile and now I'm really happy and am going to go hug my dog. Good job. D
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
hahahhaha.

awesome one-shot!
Kriti chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
very cute!i loved Nathan!
The Cheerio chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
AMAZING ONESHOT. i love love love LOVE it. It was not only cute but funny too. :]

AMAZE-A-RIFIC. lol
rachelRadness chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
haha

aw.

nathan is so cute!

:D

but now i have You Spin Me Right Round stuck in my head.

haha
wandless chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Aww...! That was great.
just passing through chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
oh! that was too cute. i'm giggling like a school girl!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »