Reviews for Right Round
jane speaks chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Aw, I loved reading this; it was so cute. Good Job.
yoh01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Cool!

That's a very... original meeting
Shadowed and Shattered chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I like this story quite a bit. It's good, and amusing. There are a few grammatical errors, but other than that, this is a really good story. Nice work.
WingsGrounded chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Like, whoa. I felt this WHOMP in my stomach reading this. I want my own hot green-eyed, lip-ringed, tattooed guy to snog me! Gah.. Sometimes I do get the song thing going on in my head, but not often. My attention span is much too short for that. xD

Whee,

zyryon
TwentyPoundNote chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aww, this is so cute. It's a very good one-shot, the kind that doesn't leave any unanswered questions. Yeah, songs stuck in the head are so annoying at least the one she had in her head was reasonable, I get stupid RnB songs stuck in my head, and no sexy-haired hunk to get it out. Why doesn't this happen to me in study hall. *Wails* Yes, anyway. Good job.
Luv and Peace chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
LOL, cute story.
Adurna chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
adorable story, seriously. the whole 'they're a couple' thing happened kinda fast, though.
jammi chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was too cute. It made me smile. Even though I should be studying for my exam. But still, I really liked this.
marginalia chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I loved this little short tidbit of a story! At first I liked it, but then after listening to the song she had stuck in her head I loved it! I am so putting it in my favorites!

Quincy
emerald chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aww, that was the cutest thing ever. Very surprising in the sense that something like couldn't possibly happen but then it could...you sure made me dream and keep on dreaming till the very end. All of us have fantasies to have that kind of a make-out session with a hot-eyed outcast with piercings. Yeah truly steaming story.
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was fucking adorable. :favorites:
Angel of Ink chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Nice nice nice story. I don't think I'd want to date a guy with a tongue or lip ring, because they chip the enamel on your teeth and you get cavities easier, but that's a really cool story. Oh, and the fact that he wears girls pants is weird, too, but whatever. It's a good story, anyway.
Secretive chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
My Lord, I loved this! I couldn't stop grinning and laughing like a complete and total idiot while reading it. Wow, Nathan sounds so hot and wonderful. I think I'm just going to have to read this again and again and...well, you get the picture. And I'm glad that I was listening to MCR's "Famous Last Words" while reading this, because "You Spin Me Right Round" was definitely trying to get into my head.
tilyfortwo chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
By far my favorite one-shot on Fiction Press! Really, I've read it about seven times since discovering it about a week ago. :)
elohimdancer319 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was amazingly cute and so funny! lol.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »