Reviews for Stitches
sara chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
I thought it was absolutely another masterpiece by should realy try to make a career out of never give up, and do like you told me,Dont count on other people to support i loved it.:)
Prometheus Noman chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
The story seems interesting so far. However, I think that you're stuffing in too many adjectives. As well, you're overstating the Magician's inhumanity. Belive me, it's clear from the way he looks and his actions. An interesting story, and I'm curious to see what unfolds to hold all this drama.
JudgementMathew chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
Really really good, i read through it all again. The description and language is outstanding . I want more chapters !
PrettyHateMachine66 chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
I like it alot, It's still one of my favorites. It's weird though how it started with the Magician kindof as the main character, and ended with Judgement as the main character. I like it though. Great job.

-Ronnie
Exiled-Knight chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Very nice, totally not what I was expecting ;-). I liked the little bit you added at the end with the judging of Jeffy that I hadn't read yet. it was nice, now is the time for full on bastard Judgement.
Exiled-Knight chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
I really like how human you make the characters, even though in their tarot forms they are not really human. This chapter was really good, emotional, and well written. :D
Exiled-Knight chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
I'm really looking forward to you continuing this. I think it helps that I am familiar with at least two of the characters. The writing is really well done, dark and dreamy. It has gore but not too much and enough to keep it interesting.
Exiled-Knight chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
I want more..and more is on the way. Just short reviews until the 4th chapter. :D
Ronnie chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Wow, I must say I think this story is my new favorite, the end dissapointed me a bit, only because the magician was so much cooler than his memories. This is the most well written story I have read in a while, the imagery was absolutely fantastic, and something I always notice is your use of allusion, in this story I don't think it was intended, but I recognized Rozz and Trent. For some reason your stories always give me this feeling, like in the main cahracter, there is always a little bit of you blended in, it's cool. "The door is closed and locked. Unhindered by the portal he opens it regardless, the hinges screaming protest against their unwilling use, but the lock silent and embarrassed accepts its rape and pulls its tumblers back from their niche." This part was described in such an interesting way, it wasn't boring like you would expect, the lock was embarrassed I CAN IMAGINE THAT! This story is great Joseph, don't ever stop writing.

Oh, where was the Risi?
SUPAHKJUMP chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
awesome...noway i can touch that dude...

hm but i get what u mean on the whole realistic thing i seriously do now.

U said before that my story sounded like " Some kid daydreaming on the keyboard" or something like that.

XD priceless that was funny as hell no im not kidding i was rolling out of my seat laughing at that committe ur halorious in a serious kinda way.
JudgementMathew chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I'm so jealouse, where did i go when you turned into Stephen King
T-Bird chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Definetaly in my top 5.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Woohoo, I havent encountered the Magician in a long time :D Great story, I'm assuming there is going to be more to this? Can't wait.