Reviews for we call this the revolution
poisonous chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
damn, you fucking had me. i was that chick and that poem telling the world where to go. this poem is a revolution. get that shit and keep it. you are amazing. that description was marvelous almost seems like those words were spoken not written. this poem feels lived. and i love it.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Amazing detail and amazing imagery, purely amazing
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
hey! I like this, it has great imagery! um yah nothing much else to say but, good job! *favorites*
Delirium Batharie chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Ah, yes...join the revolution.
Elenive chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Harsh and mesmorizing. Reminds me of a short film, I don't know why.

I find some irony in this piece, but it's muted. The messy structure coincides with the messy images. It's disheveld, but all the loose ends tie back in again.

Love it.
thisisridiculous chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
somehow, when i read this, i'm there.

well done.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
OMG, this is going on my favorites. I love all these details and how this is so stream-of-consciousness, and I want to be this girl. The part that got me? "my lips are cherry flavored on his dick." OMG. I read that and was like, favorites. Right now. Fuck yes, the poetgirls are striking back. Love this. I want to be this. Gorgeous. Keep writing! :)
lackluster chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
i read this a while ago (sorry for the long time) and it blew me away the first time. now, it's more of a numb ache at the end.

still amazing.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i know all about staining pillowcases with eyeliner. i lovelovelove sharpies on sneakers, and the imagery in this, which is simply fantastic. it reminds me of that scene in "thirteen" when evan rachel wood is spinning around on that playground kid's toy, and she's screaming at the top of her lungs. gorgeous.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
omg, i love plath. i loved her the instant i read about her for an english project without reading any of her pieces. but now, i'm utterly addicted to her.

"my smile is/sarcasm dripping."

that's amazing & that's often how i feel.

i also like how this is sort of an explination of your pen name. i could never do that.
Idiot Pilot chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
It certainly has a rhythm and irony to it. Disney characters and vodka, some feminism and objectivism. I enjoyed it.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
so let's turn their fucking worlds upside down.
x account closed x chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
and one day we'll win and they'll look back thinking, how did they ever survive before? and the boys will still be boys, and the girls will still be girls , but the thing of it is, they won't be afraid to be themselves.

you make me shake for everything that might be
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
i like the fast heartbeat like rhythm of this...and "poetgirls"...i like that...you did a good job...

truly yours...
Ruby Red2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
i liked it...most of the time i dont like something so up-front...but i dont think is up-front...it's kinda...sneaky that way...
30 | « Prev Page 1 2