Reviews for The Green Planet
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I honestly love all your stories! Fluff is my life but with this story i found was a bit different then the others. I honestly can't accept or forgive Arycian at all and i don't think he deserved to be with Selan. I mean he loves him yes but if he truly loved and respected selan he would not have slept around like that not to mention it seemed like he was pained while sleeping around but forced himself to anyway as he did not seem like a character that was regulary horny. He broke Zantiers heart but in the end i thought he would move on and get together with zantier again but now zantier is going to have to watch them together and be in greater pain cause this time Arycian is serious. Selan seemed more like their father than a lover figure.

All in all i still love all your stories but this one seems almost wrong and i feel weirdly upset by it as it seems like Selan lost the chance for a true love and got together with his youngling who looks up to him a lot.
Jess chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
...Its a very tame story, very soft and kind of plain.
somequirkymusings chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Gah, this was just so sweet and lovely and adorable and any other synonym along those lines. I absolutely worship your stories, they hit all of my buttons and make me smile so widely. Thank you!
Roskie chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
This was a great story with lots of fun characters. Some events did feel a bit rushed but I feel you could expand it out if you wanted to and make a novel.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
You're an awesome writer. Creating worlds and setting scenes in oneshots, it is admirable.

Not to mention, I like fluff.. :)

I especially like the ones about dragons, but Grabted was my favourite. Um, I apologise for the lack of reviews, but I'm very lazy... Anyway, I think I've read about everything you've completed...which I have been doing practically nonstop for days.

It's actually amazing that you can create worlds so easily; like you don't even have to explain everything, you just point tue reader in the right direction and then they do the rest.

Yeah. I like your style. :)
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
I think I just died. Died and went to heaven. This is amazing :D
talktome chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Yayayay! That was such a sweet ending...maybe a bit cheesy, but still lovely.

Nivana anavin...it took me longer than it should have to realize that one -_-;;

And really, what do you have against horses?

Thanks for sharing!
Roskie chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
:) I have to admit, the beginning didn't hook me at first, but reading further down in chapter one, i have now become hooked! :D
Eternal Sand chapter 9 . 12/5/2008
The plot isn't that special. The characters aren't that...well, okay they are. So is the setting and the background. And the interactions. And lots and lots of yummy fluff. Quite the intriguing mix. It makes me smile (instead of grimace, frown, or downright puke) and giggle, and point is more fluff please.

Selanselanselanselan is priceless
Twin Eclipse chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
omg, omg, omg! *sing song voice*

that last part was SO F-ING CUTE

**omg - oh my goodness**
Shalli chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
Okay. Several things:

1. Selan and Sabin seem a lot alike. I love it.

2. Just a question-what stories did Nikerymis on LJ write about Zantier? I want to read them, I just can't find them...
Flamebyrd chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Did the second half of my review come through the first time? I made the mistake of using "less-than-three" and it's cut it off on the website.

(LJ is still unavailable to me and I am uncertain of other methods to contact you, so... FP review it is.)
Flamebyrd chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I can't get to LJ at the moment, which leaves me somewhat at a loss for what to do on the internet, so I finally got around to reading this.

I don't know why I waited so long, because it was wonderful! You have a very intriguing universe/world set up here (immortality!
Iced Tei chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
I loved the interaction between Zantier and Arycian! They are both such delightful characters! Heehee, it makes me so happy that Salen is going to help Elohan. Yaay, the plot thickens~!

Once more, you did a incredible job! Your writing is impeccable! :]