Reviews for The Azure
etsua chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is my favorite oneshot on FP (it's probably because I love adventure stories and this one has awesome atmosphere) and you're one of my favorite authors!
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
d'awwww! : )
SEdwardo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great storyline, very immersive description of the characters and surroundings. There was something I didnt like however, mainly the changing of the timeline unexpectedly, maybe have something that distinguishes this scene from that scene.
LoveAntiquity chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
You have a beautiful way of writing and interesting, brilliantly fluffy plots! :) Keep it up :D
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010

welcome to our website is :
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Heehee :D Love it! Naefindan is gorgeous :D
1-PetiteAnge-4 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Another lovely story!

I might have reviewed this one before... oh well! It certainly deserves another if I have :)

Angel
talktome chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I definitely saw that one coming XD

Another interesting story. Cute ending :)
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
OMG YEA... U LIKE ending ALL ur stories like that dont you? GAH I have to check em all now... lol seems yo ulike insane charachters hm? lol you are the BEST supernatural writer i have EVERR READ! About.. wutevr lol very cute lol but predictable... what mer... person DOESNT like saving ppl? (EVIL ONES) lol at least it wasnt the typical DROWNING SAILIOR FALLS IN LOVE WITH HIS RESUER AND HE IS NOW LOOKING FOR THEM CUZ THEY RAN (or swam) AWAY AND DISGIZE THEMSELVES AS A HUMAN TO GET CLOSER TO THEM! type of story lol Ive found that ALL of the mer stories ive read so far start like that... lol and now... ONWARD TO THE NEXT! WO! wonder wut its gonna b next?
gumdropspimp chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw how cute :D It's so sexy that er, Nae is merfolk. Smexy please
Piroko Hatake chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That's so sweet and cute and sweet! I love it! On to the next one!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
What a great reason for his "skirt".
Aime Atem chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Fantastique! You are quite skilled.
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I haven't read that many stories with mer-people. I'm so happy! Ridiculously so, I think, but still. Nae is so cool!
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 1 . 6/2/2007