Reviews for Darkness
gumdropspimp chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
That was unexpected, pleasant but unexpected. I like how Lucien... then the great-nephew, then Alexius comment on how the castle is just strange. Tee hee. Love Ciaran! And Oliae! And Karai!
frogs of war chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
With the way that time runs in the castle, Alexius could wait ten or twelve years to join them and the others would hardly notice.
and.silence.cried chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Wow. I really enjoyed these stories. I think the way you wove the stories around the characters, rather than trying to fit the story to the character, was brilliant. Very entertaining.
Daydream Nation chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
This universe you've spun here...it's amazing. And full of witty. xD
kepteinen chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
Nice ending. I like it.
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Sweet twist there, and funny too! having Ciarans' father pop in like that. Nice touch. More plz!
WizardsGirl chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Awesome. I really like it so far.
longantree chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
More please! Your stories are wonderful, with a fine balance between epic yet cute characters and plot.
Seirvitas chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
; okay NOW its time for bed. Its a shame there isn't more continuing in this little world of theirs. I'll definitely be back to read more of your collection of stories and fluff. *adds to fave authors*
Seirvitas chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
*rolls around more* to read or not to read...that is the question. ; Because its already 6:30 and I only intended to read one story tonight. BUT...I'M IN LOVE with the cuteness of this! -_- SLEEP WHEN YOU DIE, I'll read on like an obsessive stalker
Seirvitas chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
HOMG *rolls around* CUTE CUTE CUTE! Augh my tired tard of a brain is forcing an extensive lack of coherency right no or else I'd be giving you a much better review. But seriously LOVED it! (runs off to read more instead of sleeping)
Kura-sama chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Wow. I found this story amazing. Not only was the writing style very interesting to read, with the different point of views to the story, but also a wonderfully creative plot. I loved it _ Really hope to read more from you! I'm very glad that I managed to find this story
Escagirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Awws. I think this could do with another chapter - centred around Alexius. Like, what the things he has to take care of are, and maybe getting him together with somebody?
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
:favorites favorites favorites favorites favorites favorites:
Lady Psychic chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
I love these stories. The spelling and grammer is very good and the characters are very likable.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2