Reviews for Sincerely Yours,
dreeming chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
I really really liked this! Totally looove Liz and Patrick together! X3
But I felt that you didn't address some issues that were brought up a lot in the beginning. There definitely needs to be the confrontation between Liz and her friends again somewhere, maybe even a couple, to show how she grew out of them. I mean, they used to be quite a big part of her life in a sense, and really affected her personality and the way she viewed herself through most of her high school life. I felt like Nick completely disappeared for a while and then randomly appeared back when she eventually needed to break up with him. I don't know, I think adding in a couple more extra scenes with the past people would really help show how she transitioned and grew up from her self-hating personality to a stronger, more mature and loving person person.
But apart from that, I totally love this! Especially the diversity in your characters, you really built up your main characters and gave them beautifully realistic quirky personalities. I wish you gave a little more insight into Corey and Ian though, but it is a short story and you can't fit everything.
Angel chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
I LOVE Patrick. Can I keep him? :D

Moving on, it was a good chapter over all. Fluffy, yes, but not enough to make me gag (And that's saying something.).
Butterflyzz chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Amazing story as always I love your ending and way of writing
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
this story was amazing! i loved it! thank you for being such an amazing writer!

keep on writing, you're great!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
*le gasp* BITCH! :l
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
aww... thats so sad :(
IWantMore chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
So I just re-read this story, cuz I think you're dead since you haven't updated your last story in forever! So I hope you're not dead... :(

Anyways, I think Patrick is my favorite guy in your stories... he's amazing. I loved this story enough to read it twice! lol SO you should get it published.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This story sounds just like Sarah Dessen's novel "The Truth About Forever" ...?
reader chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
Oh, and I really enjoyed Patrick telling Zack off. And I really like how Patrick and Nina met.

One thing...have you ever experienced the shopping situation that Susan and her friends have? Because I have never once had anyone pay for my clothing...super expensive, embarrassing, and kind of rude...anyway, if I ever had any "hmm?" moments, my complaints or questions were either petty or quickly addressed.

Thanks again, and can't wait to read the other story you have posted tomorrow. :)
reader chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
That was a really nice ending. I feel nice and happy and now I can finally go to sleep! Thanks so much for your stories!
reader chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Woww! You win at writing stories, seriously. Intense and unique :)
reader chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
I really love this story even more than the first one I read about Ari and Miranda. :P Good thing you brought Zack back here because I was starting to wonder about where he disappeared to. You really do a fantastic job with the flashbacks and the character development.
Pretend Jane chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Wow that was a really deep story. At first Liz annoyed me with how she let Zack treat her, but her past explains her actions. I'm glad she met Patrick. He's definitely her match in every way. She was so lucky to meet him and her friends. I really wish Zack would have gotten his though. It wasn't fair how he acted so high and mighty at the end and punched Patrick. I really wish Zack would have gotten punched instead. He was the epitome of bad boyfriends. I'm glad Liz's life improved at the end, but it really annoyed me how her family at times took her for granted. The poor girl dealt with so much.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
WHAT! IT CAN'T END THERE! WOW. AMAZING! I seriously enjoyed every bit of it, even if the almost-kissing moments made me kinda mad . . . hehehe. But i do have one suggestion. For as much as pat and liz like each other, i don't think you added enough . . . how do i say this . . . um . . . gooey scenes, if u get my drift. But seriously! I am totally amazed!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
I have to say that i absolutley LOVE the situation between liz and patrick. Its so . . . prefect. But, i thought that i might add that i HATE all guys who cheat and use girls, and that i Hate Zack (even tho i like his name). GREAT job! Its so addicting!
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »