Reviews for Sincerely Yours,
Lizzieg884 chapter 13 . 9/3/2007
I just finished reading your story and i really enjoyed it. YOu have talent, that much is obvious, just a note for you to take into consideration, you might want to get a beta or a editor. It would really help with the flow.
givelifeyurall chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
this is a wonderful story. it was soo refreshing after reading all those freaking sappy overdone romance stories. your style reminds me of how sarah dessen writes in her book this lullaby, keep on making stories
The Fuzzy Monkey chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
This is odd. Not the story, the story's good. Just that I'm Lizz and I dated a guy named Patrick. It's hard not to picture myself when I read this. But I like it mucho.
Seisaset chapter 13 . 5/16/2007
aww yay! i feel special! haha i know we should get some days off just for writing haha. we are such an un-represented group! ahh i cant believe its finished! i can't wait too see objects in the mirror either! haha wow i slept all yesterday and now its 4 in the morning and im working on my chapters. hahaha. well ill try to get out a chapter on each story before i leave!
KeitaWolf chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
I liked this. I think the ending was kinda sudden for the beginning (seemed like your got tired of the story). If you go back in and revise, try and take the Liz, Susan and Meredith bit a little further, and carry Patrick on somemore. YOu're sorta half way between the two endings

1) ends with boy and girl getting together

2) ends with big event long after boy and girl together.

I loved the idea of the letter but I think you could have worked it in a little better (some more references earlier on)

Other than that
effervescent-sentiments chapter 13 . 5/8/2007
Lovely ending. I especially liked the part with Liz's father- that made me go "aw." Very nice.

I loved this story, and Love Me Not, of course, and really look forward to "Objects in the mirror." I'm sure it, too, will be excellent.

Please get it up soon!

Devione.
Seisaset chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
omg i havent been on fictionpress in forever (blames it on schoolwork) good thing you were away or id be so behind so that worked out good :D I loved this chapter! well i love every chapter... oh and last chapter i thought you did good at making zack really clueless but not like mentally retarded so its good.

oh and btw i go away for the whole summer so i wont be able to work on faded or sleepin with the fishies until september but im trying to get out on chapter on both before the summer!
effervescent-sentiments chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
I like this chapter. I didn't see any errors- nice work.

All I have is praise! God, I love your stories. And the characters in them. You manage to make them real- not melodramatic, like in so many other teen romance novels. I commend you.

Update soon, please.

Devione.
KeitaWolf chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
YAY! *throws pom poms into air* That was awesome! So the dinner was kinda awkward but in a good way. It's nice that you've giving some fluff to the story (though sometimes I find myself saying - WHERE'S PATRICK!)

The bit about the addictive parents... pushing it a little, but it's cute so it works.

I'm soo happy you've updated again! Bring the friends in soon because I really want to read more about Liz and Patrick but I love Susan and Meredith.

Update soon!

PS how many more chapters are left?
Seisaset chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
aw yay! i loved when zack was like u have a twin? hahah and i can't wait a month for u to update! AGHH! lol. and i think u really r god at making liz change realistically. thanks for the reviews on faded.
effervescent-sentiments chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Question: How did Patrick manage to get a black eye and a busted lip in one punch? It seems like Zack would have either hit his eye /or/ his lip. But, having never been punched, I wouldn't know. ;)

Another cute chapter- well written structurally, and we've already discussed the grammar aspect. Some tips for when you're editing, though: in this chapter, comma placement and tense was off.

So, good job, I look forward to the last few chapters. Have fun in Europe! :)

-Dev.
KeitaWolf chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Oh my God. I just about died. Yep - maybe a little overstated - but wow. YAY! Finally! it's taken you 11 chapters, but you've managed to finally make it come true!

I agree with Susan and Merideth - it's about time.
little smiles chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Yes! Yes! I have finally caught up! Yus!

Ok, mad celebration over.

... Oh no, wait... (does mad dance to celebrate Liz/Zack break up) Woohoo! Patrick rocks, I loved this line: "Leave it to Patrick to insult my boyfriend, get punched by him, and then compliment the punch." hehe. And they kissed! Finally! SO romantic, hooray!

I'm very interested about her Dad and Sophia now.. Oh, and looking forward to much more Liz and Patrick of course :)
little smiles chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
Hehe, freaking out at lack of bikini! Again - I want a majorly rich friend ;)

You have no idea how much I want her to ditch Zack! Gah, she and Patrick are perfect together!

It was quite sad though, I feel sorry for Ian, bless his little heart. And when we found out about her mum and her drug habit.. well, I wasn't expecting that at all, I really wasn't. The last line was such a good one too, so full of wistfulness.
little smiles chapter 9 . 3/25/2007
Hmm, I wasn't thrilled about Zack being brought back up - but that's just me, a soppy little romantic! If I had my way she would fall head over heels for Patrick and they would run away together on the back of a tall horse ;)

Aww poor Liz, she is worth so much better. I wish she didn't think so badly of herself, but I suppose that is what makes the story so good; her flaws. I hope she becomes a stronger person with the help of Patrick and her friends, and can move forwards.

The bit at the end with her Dad was sad, but in a way it was good; maybe she really is becoming a stronger person now.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »