Reviews for Sincerely Yours,
little smiles chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Hehe, I love how they invite Corey for Susan.. and her reaction to it! Man, how I would love a friend like Susan to buy me expensive clothes.

I loved how Patrick hugged Meredith instead of shaking her hand, that guy is brilliant! (yes, talking like I know him.. great..)

Oh, I love the dancing. Good for Susan for getting close to Corey! And Liz and Patrick.. how can she resist him?

"Sweet dreams." Aw :)
little smiles chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
(Approves very much of the lack of Zack)

Ok, I got all excited about the mouth-to-mouth only to be let down! So, so cruel ;)

I love the whole group thing... I always wanted to form a little group with my friends, but they were never very enthusiastic about the idea.

Ooh, can't wait for "Friday"!
little smiles chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
Ohh, the chemistry between Liz and Patrick! So hot... how on earth did she find the willpower to turn him down? The visions are showing partly why she is so insecure I guess, I doubt there's many people who would stay with Zack when you have Patrick... I know I wouldn't ;)

Hehe, and I loved the bickering between Susan and Meredith.
little smiles chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Seeing as I've already mentioned that my story character is called Patrick and I know a Meredith, now is my time to tell you that my younger brother is called Ian! Although he isn't as sweet as Liz's brother...

I love how Patrick nearly drowned her and then saved her. I always love life-saving things, but the fact that it was his fault made it even more interesting! GAH - she should dump Zack NOW.
little smiles chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Hmm, something weird? My cousin has a friend called Meredith, who looks exactly how you described her! She seems like a great character, fiesty! I loved the stuff with Patrick, how they keep being thrown together in the pool and car, makes it seem like fate. I'm just willing her to ditch Zach and get it on with him!
little smiles chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I'm in love with Patrick already.. thick blond hair, hazel eyes, strong cheekbones.. sounds like the kind of guy I would go for! (I also like his name - the guy in my new story is also named Patrick!) Ooh, I'm so excited to see what happens between them now.

The ending was very sad, I love how you gradually reveal more and more about her. I guess that's why she tries so hard to please her dad.
little smiles chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
(Throws rocks at Caroline) Grr, really don't like that girl... but hopefully now Liz will find some new friends and things will begin to get better for her... I hope.
little smiles chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Ooh, I've just started reading this story and am already very interested! Your characters already seem very real. Liz seems like a nice person though, I love her "secret" painting and how much she wants to please her father. Gah at Zack, can't stand him - and it's only been one chapter! Going to go and read more now, I like this a lot :)
CynicalIAm chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
I love this chapter. Just the way it comes so close to everything she wants and it keeps getting snatched away from her, its so tragic. Your style just keeps getting better and better as well. I would definetly love to see the scene of her meeting her old friends. ]
Seisaset chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
YAY! im so glad you updated but ive been really busy lately so ill let the time it took slide haha (im such a hypocrite) anyways as always amazing. im glad you gave us the straight out story of liz's mom because before we kinda had to guess (but thats good)and i like how liz is coming around. PLEASE PLEASE email me when you get that scence right I WANT IT! haha ok well btw i updated faded sometime ago and i have a new story that i honestly think is going to turn out better than faded if you want to check it out.

update soon!
effervescent-sentiments chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
In reply to your reply to my previous review- I'm glad that my review made you happy. I really do enjoy your writing (I'm a sucker for romance...). I didn't feel like it would do much to remind you that your grammar and such is off- you could figure that much out yourself. Although, I did notice, especially in this chapter, that you're getting your "yours" and "you'res" mixed up.

More more more! Please? I'd like that extra chapter, when Liz meets up with her old friends, if you wouldn't mind emailling it to me.

~Dev~
effervescent-sentiments chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
I drive myself crazy sometimes. I read this, and "Love Me Not" /months/ ago, and now I'm just getting around to reviewing it.

And it won't be much of a review, mind you.

I love your writing, and, of course, the character you write about. All of them. There're no falls in the plot, other than when I feel like skinning Liz alive for being so stubborn. But that's really beside the point. Anyhow- your stories bring light to my day. Thank you.

Excellent work- I expect you to update soon, just for me.

~Dev~
Seisaset chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
haha yes i love making my readers frantic P haha jk, i like posting. but omg i finished the next chapter i just have to like spell check it etc so its gonna be posted soon haha yay D

anyways ur story! of course im not getting sick o liz and patrick, thats so much fun to read (i bet its even more fun to write haha) i think that caroline and her friends should like ruin liz's life or something (because they are losers like that), i dunno thatd be fun...well not for liz

haha k well update soon
Jeex chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
Bug is short for Breakfast UnderGround is has a profile the link might not work so here's some of their profile:

Who We Are:

A collection of mature (yeah), developed writers who slink around the shadows of FP’s underbelly, unnoticed and overlooked by the teeming masses of adolescent youth. We vary in age, origin, genre, and influence but there’s one thing we all have in common. We are passionate about our craft, and we take it seriously. We aren’t here to beg for reviews - we just think it should be easier to find something worth your time to read.

What We Write:

Uniquely fresh perspectives. Stories that don’t spit the same old drivel back at you over and over again. You won’t find the same overdone cliches recycled here. What you will find are high quality works that have been for the most part overlooked but deserve better treatment. Works that are well written, well developed, and will keep you reading long after you know you should be in bed because the alarm clock intends to go off shortly...

How It Works:

Below are the list of authors that are "Breakfast Clubbers"...members of the underground. Each name links to their profile. A short description of their writing and genre classification(s) follow. You can also find links to each profile and one of their "best works" on the favorites lists for easy reference.

Want To Join?:

Obviously membership isn’t required to read and review/support these authors and their works. There are criteria for potential members, which will be approved by the mods:

1) We ask that you be 17 years of age. Exception to the Rule: Individuals underage who meet the standards of Rule 2.

2) Your writing doesn’t have to be anywhere near perfect, but it does have to reflect the depth and development of a mature person. Read: Substance.

3) This is not a demented version of "Dead Poets Society", so have at least one solid work of fiction (not poetry!) on your FP profile. This means in the neighborhood of at least 50k words in length - NanoWrimo Hell gets you to do that, right?

Exception to the Rule: If you're a vignette writer, we won't disregard you offhand. Refer to Rule 2.

4) If you do have "cliche" stories posted to your account, hopefully they're older than the work you feel recommends you. We don't care how popular they are, etc. That's not what we're interested 're not ModNazi's but we're also not mainstream - just "Underground". (There, Rox, that make ya happy? lol)

If interested, send an email to the B.U.G.’s address above, with a link to your FP profile and the name of your work that you feel best recommends you to the group. Also, please tell us under which genres you write in. Please note that our response time may range from a few days to a few weeks, depending on member activity.

they have contest and everything...check it out
Seisaset chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
its getting really intense between liz and patrick... i really like how you describe what liz is feeling.

update soon please D