Reviews for Sincerely Yours,
KeitaWolf chapter 8 . 1/27/2007
KeitaWolf was the magickal name I picked out for myself when I first got into wicca. Keita means forest, and my power animal was a Wolf. I've sort of drifted away from Wicca now, as I don't really have the time to keep up with it, but I might start back once I'm in Uni.

Australia was awesome. I got a crazy sun burn falling asleep in the beach, but aside from that the trip was all it could have been and more.

As for your story - ahem. Review time :P

Toss Zach back into the mix. You need him to keep the story on track. Too many happy moments with Patrick make readers forget he exists, and his relationship with Liz becomes irrelivent.

I loved this chapter. The Patrick/Liz stuff was just - *sigh*

It was totally cute, and just adorable. Nice work

I can't wait to find out if Zach finds the pictures, or if her other "friends" see them. What would they do?

I'm also keen to find out about her fathers relationship, and how her new job works out.

I heart Patrick.

Awesome work - keep up the fantastic writing!
Jeex chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
I love this story so much I have no idea why you haven't gooteen like 675 reviews or something. maybe cause you got it on general and well that a look of stories to go through with all the genres put together. maybe you could put it in young adults or romance...you should join BUG it's a group for underreconized writers on

plz update soon!
KeitaWolf chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Greece and Italy? I'd kill to go there... What do you say we team up. I'll kill Zach and you pull an Oceans 12 and stuff me into your suit case? Come on, it's fool proof!

I loved this chapter. No Zach ( though i do, critically speaking, believe his is integral to your plot), some Patrick/Liz moments and the perfect set up for the next chapter.

Loving it! Please keep up the good work, and get another chapter out ASAP!
Seisaset chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
im really beginning to love this story. of course i blew off my hw to read your chapters, but thats fine by me D lol well i hope you update soon and i think patrick is much hotter than zack. zack sucks and liz should break up with him. haha liz is my name too D

ps thanks for the compliment on faded D
SkaCrayon chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
I'm just absoloutely hooked on this story. I stumbled upon it while browsing through favourite stories of some writer and instantly I loved it. I love the way your protagonist isnt the average self confident girl, her flaws are what make the story work so well. The constant twists with her and Patrick is excellent, the relationship is really realistic and I hope they end up together. I obviously despise her boyfriend but I mean that just shows how long you can portray a villain type character. Well done for the story and can't wait for the next update.
Seisaset chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
ok amazing. i read all six chapters and couldn't stop to review. i love the story!

PS thanks for the reviews on faded-dont worry im working on that update
KeitaWolf chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
:D They make me feel special. Though any kind of reply from an author makes me feel special, so please don't feel pressured to continue if you were planning on stopping.

In reference to this chapter - Love.

It must have been quite the challenge doing the tarot reading to fit the situation. I'm trying to memorize my set right now, I've had them for a while.

On a personal note (slightly un related but it's my review so you'll have to suffer :P) I just got a set of Shakespeare Tarot cards as a gift. They totally rock, and being a Shakespeare nerd I couldn't help but squeel in delight.

I love the Liz/Patrick chemistry. FINALLY! Zach can die. That would make me happy. I also can't wait to read about Liz showing her art on Friday.

This story is coming along so well. heart. Update soon please! Don't leave a girl hanging!

Oh, and if you do update, and you don't get a review from me right away, don't fret! I'm taking a trip to Australia and don't know as of yet if I'll have internet.

Keep up the fantastic work!
rabid.squirrels chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
ah...exciting! can't wait. :)
KeitaWolf chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Love it! (Especially the special individual review I got :) )

Update soon!
rabid.squirrels chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
amazing story. :) I can't wait for your update.
KeitaWolf chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
I love this. Please update soon!

I can't wait to read more :)

I'm a little more interested in Partick and Liz than her relationship with htis Meredith, however, that's just because Zack irks me.

Update soon! It's freaking awesome (:
RichardJoyson chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
I really dig this story, it's not your typical "romance" and using the books in the library as a way for Lizzie to meet Patrick was really clever, keep it up!

-Richard
Wolf Pup chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
Hi ya! You're reading this over my shoulder so I guess I had better write something nice eh? Well you know I love your stories (you also feed me so i'm not going to say anyything bad about you or your writings!) I'll be sure and most much more, but for now I think that you're doing a great job. You're going to go places with your writing so keep it up Miemie!

-pup
Angie chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
OMG ITS ALICE'S NEW STORY! I'm gonna read it later :D

Anyway keep it up Alice and don't let those braces get you down! ;)
Hallie Stunt chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
A new one! But...oh, that's so sad! What's she doing with him? You have a really great way of opening your stories to catch interest, and making a background.

PS-thanks for reviewing my story. It's crap...:)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »