Reviews for perfect
tangelos chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
i found the liberties you have taken in terms of breaking up words and associating isolated syllables with other words wherein they appear...very refreshing..I prefer the first stanza to the second, mostly because I really liked the coherence created by the rhyming "peck(s)" and "back"...Do keep writing!
Starving Artist chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
See? All happy till the very end when it smashes into a brick wall and dies...

Although, this is one of my favorites. "my fingers in your honeyed addiction"...m, I like that a lot.

Really, I would have to say though, that my favorite line is "it tastes like cina-no pepp-no a rainbow".

The "Victorian lace" also stands out to me. I rely a lot on the imagery a story or poem gives me-that's why I read every word, to add to the picture-and this has...not "happy", but a more calm image to it. A more sensual one.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Beautiful imagry here, I really love this piece and your clever play on words here. Amazing work and keep writing. And thanks so much for the review.
thisisridiculous chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
i love the rythym and how you broke up the lines.

it seemed almost like a moment so it was appropriate to have quick, choppy lines.

melt in your mouth.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh, fantastic. I love this. You have such interesting and unique wording all throughout this. I love the way you put things - it's not your traditional poem at all, but you move things around, like with "i lace your lips with mistletoe and kiss you all beneath it." Gah, I love this too much. I need to favorite it. And you. No kidding. Great work. Keep writing! :)
lackluster chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
nice play on words. it all adds together nicely.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
"it tastes like cina-no/pepp-no a rainbow"

Amazing. Seriously. Your poetry never fails to amaze me.