Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
Twist Their Emotions chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Love it ;)
Twist Their Emotions chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
You are absolutely hilarious!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
More lovable characters!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
The plot is definitely moving really well. Usually I would say your chapters are too short but they are just like quick scenes, adding up to the plot. (Which is moving at a nice, steady pace.)
Twist Their Emotions chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
I love the way she talks/uses cute little phrases. The dialogue and characters are definitely the strong points to this
Twist Their Emotions chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
I really just adore all of your characters. I feel like these are conversation I'd actually be having with my friends, and that definitely makes everything "funner." :D
Twist Their Emotions chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Awesome dialogue!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Not much happens, but you do a great job with details and such!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Not much is happening, but the characters are interesting.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Good opening. The main character is fun and interesting!
qmab348 chapter 22 . 4/20/2009
Title Idea: Wrongs CAN Make a Right

Don't know what you might think of it, but you had asked and this one popped up. I also really like the the working title.
Liz chapter 22 . 3/14/2007
I just stayed up an extra hour to read this. Sweet lord it was awesome. I laughed so hard my hubby thought I was nuts. I loved the characters and the story itself. I didn't think the chapters needed more transition. I'm not sure it's missing anything content wise. It was all around awesome.
d2tspf chapter 22 . 2/19/2007
This is great! The only reason it doesn't have five bajillion reviews is because you were amazing and posted it all in one day. :)
Justine chapter 22 . 12/22/2006
Loved the story; funny, well-written and enjoyable :)

I would say that the relationship seems pretty rushed - maybe a bit more detail would help fill in the gaps - but overall it was great and I hope you keep writing!
rockawayny chapter 1 . 12/16/2006