Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
pockets are my friends chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
Overall it was a great story. The transitions from chapter to chapter need some work. Some of the endings were cut off (or cliffhanger-y) and instead of continuing in the next chapter you had just moved on to another thing. Also, the relationship between Mike and Jane could have been slower paced. The title is cute but it would be more suited if the story wasn't as rushed. I guess it just needs to be fleshed out more. Anyway, good job with this one as it is now.
Freetibet chapter 22 . 12/3/2006
SO cute! I want another story about them!
grumpirah chapter 22 . 12/3/2006
I thought the story was good, I read it all in one shot. I'm not really an analytical reader, I read what I like, and I liked this story!
ALY55A chapter 22 . 12/3/2006
Whoa, I didn't expect the whole story to be posted in one day, but that's good for us, 'cause this story was really amazing! It was funny and romantic- all you need for the perfect story, in my opinion.

Anyway, I definitely agree with you that the chapter transitions need some work. Scenes kind of cut off, and I was expecting it to be continued in the next one 'cause it would've been pretty funny, but instead, found that it just jumped ahead. All in all, the story went by pretty fast. More details and a slower pace could improve it. For instance, Jane and Mike started going out one chapter, and the next, they were already saying "I love you." The end also seemed a bit rushed, even though you were able to get all the final details in.

Other than that, I really enjoyed reading this story, and I'm so glad I found it! I hope you keep writing. Once again, good job on this story!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3