Reviews for Rainstorm
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really like your one-shots!
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Poor guy. Unrequited love sucks, yeah? :(
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
very good. sad, but very good
D. M. Gotmen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hee It was so touching! *sigh* Update soon please! :D
noix de coco chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really like this but I have to ask something.

What does this mean!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
awww... :( i wish i noticed the "angst" sooner.
hopelesslycliched chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
beautiful uncliched story :)
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
:) this was great loved it!
fariswheel chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
aww, that's so... i don't know, but i like it
U NV me chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I dont get this story much...it seems to be going really good and everything, but then the ending is kind of weird...

But its still really well written.
Tamashii Hime chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I like this one too... I like that she was mature enough to see that if they don't get along, maybe they won't work out.
chase chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
wow. I like the subtle hint of at least a future. lol

Even though it didn't end with a cliche, I loved the dose of reality in there. I also loved the idea of not jumping into a world wind of romance almost immediately. Love takes time, or so they say, so kudos for a wonderful, well written one shot.

I'm loving Luke. Haha
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I don't get it. I really don't want to be so blunt, but really. Does that mean she gets together with that asshole or not? Though those masks are usually part of who people are. Didn't Shakespeare sat that "For the world's just a stage, and all the people are merely players" or something with that meaning? Doesn't that mean we all wear a mask, one way or another? And even though I confess I did like the story, I think both Luke and Amie are a bit dense, and I can't figure them out. Maybe it has to do with my wonderful people skills, but I do have friends and people don't really hate me, so... Gah! If you can, can you please explain this to dumb old me? I swear I'd appreciate it so much. And it would be only fair, considering I'm usually a one-line review sot of person.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was sad...but hopeful at the same time. I liked how they controlled themselves. It was really good!
candykillz chapter 1 . 8/31/2008