Reviews for Momentum
rara saryn chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I'm glad to see there are some nice people still out there, but I am suprised at how the bullies are beating him up for what seems like no reason
Singkatsu chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Poor Edward, why would the bullies do such a thing! I know they apparently hate him for no reason whatsoever and like to hurt him but up to the point that they kill him for no reason whatsoever? They should be put in jail for their insolence! Or something worse!

Thank goodness she was able to revive him though...I'm somewhat glad the bullies got what was coming to them though and that the others helped as well, it seems they are different from most other people.
Blaze chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
that was great you captured my personality perfectly good job with that

can't wait to read the next chapter have fun writing it
Vena chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Gadzooks! An update!

Hi DnAPnK,

This chapter was really funny. I am glad you got over your writters block for this chapter.

Bye,

Vena
Chibi Vampire chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
I liked the last one. She was funny. They were all interesting characters. Who's who again. You what I mean. Is Sam the last one or the one that looks like fluffy? I don't remember V-chan. Wah! Help!
Chibi Vampire chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
v-chan! I read the first chapter...Finally. I'm going to read the next one now.
Singkatsu chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Ah so all the characters were mentioned, at least we all played a part in helping edaward. Poor Him though, beaten up every day in almost every class, he never did anything wrong...I wonder why they pick on him so much, perhaps because he's somewhat new?

Anyways, the flashback of his grandfather was very well done, if not slightly sad as well, at leat he had someone to care for him. It was a very good chapter though and I hope you continue soon! I want to know when they go to Luthria, from the state of the world currently, it must be soon...
Vena chapter 2 . 1/4/2007

Nice chapter!

The following lone made me laugh for ten mintutes.

“Don’t be sad,” said the old man, “Luthria only appears when Mother Terra decides to destroy the world.”

...lmao

bye

Vena
Blaze chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Nice, poor kid has some issues he needs to work out :/

i really like the story though it's really entertaining so far hope you have fun writing the rest of it

good luck
Singkatsu chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Interesting...so it is the end of the world. Thoguh I have to agree it is humans that cause such things, even thoguh they do not realise it. Terra seems like an amazing being, and the story has alot of indepth meaning and detail. I'm intrigued, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Blaze chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hey that sounds really nicely written. the way you laid it out makes it seem very deep. I can't wait to read the whole thing good luck with it and hope it turns out great for you :)
Sacria chapter 1 . 12/4/2006

Cool intro!

It sounds very interesting and ambiguous.

Is Luthria supposed to stand for anything though?

Ta Ta for now,