Reviews for The Ronin
Peachez 24 chapter 26 . 7/23/2008
Wow, great story so far. A very mean way to end the chapter but it fits. If you were to add in a bit more detail here and there it'd be beautifully publishable! Amazing. Keep writing and update soon! I'll be sure to read
Peachez 24 chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
Cruel, very cruel indeed. And even crueler that I have to stop there. At least the next chapters are up though... I absolutely love the character development and the emotions that you've kept going so strongly. Amazing writing!
Peachez 24 chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
All coming along quite nicely. Beautiful chapter, glad to see the characters getting along lol. Keep writing!
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Very well written, lovely descriptions. I have no clue what you did to make the story space out like this, but it's odd for reading. Maybe just the format's off? Anyway, Love the attitudes and character's already- sarcastic talking cat? BEAUTIFUL! Certainly going to read the rest... as soon as I catch some shut eye. You wouldn't happen to have a beta for this would you? Well, keep writing and I'll read and review!

Peachez _~
Peachez-Baby chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
hm.. the spacing's a little odd but a great start none-the-less! Love the characters so far, and by the way of it sounding all the questions as to what's going on will be answered next chapter. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Maybe even bring some others with me
MamiPapi chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
hmm, am i the first reviewer? Perhaps the summary of the story can be redone a little. And I was wonderig how come the text appears the way it does, it makes reading a lot harder...