Reviews for Elemental Elite
tyedye7272 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This seems really cool. This is the type of stuff that i look for in a good fiction story. Any kind of spirits and magic is my kind of thing. I definitely look forward to reading the other nine chapters.
Lyn Kinsei chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
Poor Natalie, not being able to use her fire abilities! But, that last statement about it was pretty humorous, I actually laughed a little. This chapter was wonderful, and I'm glad that they're now starting to fight! Awesome job, I hope you update soon!

PS: Sorry I didn't review sooner.
Lyn Kinsei chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
This is great! I have one question, though, is Ashlynn the rebirth of Nature? Update soon, please.
Lyn Kinsei chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Wow, this is great! I can't wait for all five of them to be together! Update soon, pretty please?
Lyn Kinsei chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
Sorry I didn't review sooner.

Anyway, I did like this chapter. I've just been wondering how all of them are going to meet up. Hope you update soon!
Lyn Kinsei chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
Nice chapter. All of what you put about geishas was great, and, to my knowledge, accurate. I'm glad that somebody else knows about it. And, the hairpin sounded cool, I think. Great job.
Marchingchick32 chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
OOH! Suspense!
Marchingchick32 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Your writing technique is excellent. I am sure that I will enjoy reading the rest of your story. (I like the names of the Planets) lol!
Lyn Kinsei chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Natalie Sharper, nice name. Just wanted to say that.

Anyway, I like the spontaneous combustion for her research topic, and it fits well with being a fire element and all. Great job!
Lyn Kinsei chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
So, Darren likes Ashlynn? That mixes things up a little. I kind of thought it was her, actually. Anyway, this story is still great!
Lyn Kinsei chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
This is coming out very nice. You keep me wanting to know more what is going to happen next.
AzrielDirge chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I like the opening Idea. It is definately original and thought inspiring. The way you use one liners to describe the depth of your characters is a skill you should never lose, because within the small paragraphs I can get a really good feel for the way their personalities work.

You need to add more, at the moment only the fact that there isn't more of the story is my only problem, but after reading more i can give a better review. Keep it up.
Lyn Kinsei chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Sounds like a great start, can't wait to read more.