Reviews for The Unsavoury Character

cinnamon-24 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Shvet! I like it!

That worked out nicely!
cinnamon-24 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow! How refreshing! (Her I mean!) He needs to be taken down a notch!

Yay!

Love it!
PeterMoore chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
i luv it!
InvisibleOrphan chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
I really enjoyed the characters. They stuck to their first impressions and I thought the story was quite humurous. Good Job. I can't wait to read more of your work.
PanegyrizeJesus chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
I thought it was a cute story. It has great potential, but it needs work. Everything happens too quickly.. draw it out! And some things that happen aren't quite believable. All together though I thought it was very nice!
Tempest116 chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
lol cute and short.
Not Dead Fred chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
I thought this was really good! I favorited it!
Call me Mars chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Are you kidding me? This story is so romantic and Opera-likeish that I loved it! IN FACT, IT SHOULD'VE BEEN A BOOK! I would've ordered the book right away!

BRILLIANT STORY, ESPECIALLY THE ENDING! Compliments are for you!
kavithaa chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
' “Blast you!” he murmured affectionately, “Marry me.” '

LOL, that was so hilarious... and romantic. I'm really looking forward to your next update,

kavitha
Jacquleine Schaeffer chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
Ah! Sorry it took so long for me to review this chapter!

Soo good! Is that it? I'm so sad! But it was a good ending and very adorbs. Oh man, I'm so sad it's over...

J.S.
GentleTurbulence chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
Oh! Is this the end? It was a great story! Bravo!

-Sahlili20
Deebie chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
This is a really cute story! I've been following through this whole thing, but have been too lazy to write any reviews, so I'm going to leave one now. XD

I didn't expect it to end so soon. I wasn't at all expecting Edward to just randomly say "Marry me". Seriously, I was all like, 'woah'. 0_0

I really liked the constant conflict between Lucilla and Edward, it was quite interesting; of course, now I doubt they'll be fighting as often... or maybe, they'll be fighting more. I don't know, and I never will, seeing how the story is now over.

Once again, it's really adorable!
May Hearty chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
To summarise my opinion of the story: Wog wog.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »