Reviews for Ghosmeo and Ghosliet Exorcists
Sacria chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Hi,

I'm glad to see you've decided to continue the story.

Your writing style has improved over the years.

Happy New Year :)

Sacria
Singkatsu chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Ah so another member added to the family, welcome dear Ben...or boy whose proper name I would gravely mispronounce. The story seems to be progressing at quite the pace, with new character introductions yet not to the point of being overwhelming. Mind you his choice of nickname is certainly quite the...deviation from his original.

However Daisuke and him do seem to get along quite well, almost to the point of seeming like close friends (though that could simply be attributed to Qiao's polite behaviour because Daisuke is his host), which means he can't b terribly eccentric...or it could also mean that he may play some kind of predominant or recurring role throughout the story. Oh well, nonetheless, it will be nice to see more of him in the future, perhaps even playing a part in some cases as well? He does seem to have quite the interest in the active case-dealing members of the exorcist families...though again that may simply be attributed to him feeling the need to introduce himself as he's involved with exorcist activities back home. I can't entirely pinpoint his possible purpose as of yet...plausibly because of my indecisive or contemplative attitude this afternoon, I can't be too certain, but otherwise yay for the Ben!

As usual the tension between Romeo and Juliet is still everpresent, though not as dangerous as the last time they met. Which I suppose would be a good thing, considering Daisuke's headache and the threat of expulsion. Azalia's comment does amuse me though...my good dear, you are thus still in denial, but just wait, it will not be long until the truth behind the obvious strain between the two of you is made public. You might think it has to do with their families and the fact that a blood feud has existed between the two for generations, but upon closer inspection, it can only be said that the tension between the two is obviously that of a sexual nature...or ignoring Freudian philosophy...love with a dose of childish activity on the side.

The case seems to be picking up as well, or starting to go into its 'rising action' period. With the murder weapon found and the next target in sight, the capture of the spirit must be imminent! At least hopefully...it seems like the case was solved so soon mind you. Ah well, with the flow of this story it only does seem natural, after all, unless of a particularily important nature, a spirit...or...dealing with spirits if you will, shouldn't take oh-so-long for the exorcist families if it is a common occurence.

Anyways, it was a wonderful chapter, and keep up the good work! I will no dutifully head onto the next chapter and give my feedback :) Keep writing!
Azalia chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
"Be careful when these two are in the same room with sharp and fragile objects" My favourite part ever. Lots of dialogue . I like it.
Singkatsu chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Ah, so they are related! An interesting twist, connecting the exorcist families and the demon slaying family together; I wonder just how closely related they are however. From what was said it seems extremely near and yet...hm...such a strange pack between the mothers...what as their reasoning behind it? Pitting two sisters against one another; I suppose that slightly explains why they were seperated, least they grow too attached, but still for such a long time seems almost cruel. With Zephyrin seemingly being the head of the Obake-mo family, I don't see this ending well.

I'm really beginning to love the relationship between Ichiro and Zephyr mind you, they're go very well together and seem like very good friends...or plausibly more...I sense some chemistry brewing between the two. Then again with their personalities one can never be too certain, they may simply have alot of trust in one another. I hope we'll be seeing them together often though! I look forward to their little moments and interactions.

...Oh my...Toran and Selena are the Golden Couple are they? So very cute! Toran has also caught my interest, he seems quite involved in the proceedings, however with his position...I wonder just what he contributes...

I hope you update soon! This story seems to have drawn me in once more and I'm curious to see how things play out in the end. This was another very good chapter, with a fascinating bit of not only plot but also character development. Relationships and complications are being laid before us, and with your use of dialogue and characters, things are starting to become quite compelling. So once again, good luck writing and I can't wait to read more!
Singkatsu chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Children and the melodrama they cause; you've created quite the interesting dynamic between the Kappa and Alma families, though I see know perhaps where the title of the fanfic comes from. It is fascinating though, I wonder just what sparked such a strong and troublesome hatred between the two families? The fathers seem to be almost just as troublesome as their children, excep for maybe being a bit more understanding of the consequences.

I suddenly have a very strong sense that, like the original shakespeare play, the deep chasm of dislike that seperates the two families no longer has a direct cause, that that which began the feud in the first place has been forgotten and thus the settiment, yet not the reasoning, has been carried through time instead of it.

The whole idea of the OEC's and government working together is another compelling addition. So Zephyrin is the middleman in those instances, despite being only in her mid-twenties, it seems her and Ichiro have quite the weight on their shoulders after all. I'm extremely curious to see how the new case roles out mind you; especially considering a revenge case involving a ghost after the second most trying spiritual night of the year is perhaps a little too coincidental. The new ADP head seems like a fellow whom will take awhile to be broken in...actually, the whole case with the man in the hospital and the officer's reactions vaguely reminds me of something...a investigation kind of story that looks into the supernatural? Ah well, I don't entirely recall from where, but it does have a slight ring of familiarity to it. Also, the dynamic between Ichiro and and Zephyrin is extremely compelling...and from what it sounds like they seem to also be related to the other exorcist families as well; have they always had this kind of 'duo and controlling the peace dynamic' between them and the other OEC's?

Yay for the introduction of the two other characters though! And poor Dr Yama, an innocent bystander and victim in the whole standoff, and she seemed so very nice to them as well! I can't wait to see what kind of thing develops between the two younger Kappa and Alma members, and what the supernatural world has in store for Zephyrin and her complicated affairs. The writing for this chapter was very good and I can't wait to read more! Good luck and continue writing, I'll be waiting for the next few chapters!
Singkatsu chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Yes, so I finally read it, sorry it took so long for me to do so, I've been delaying things alot recently it seems.

Anyways, it was a very detailed chapter I found, especially the beginning which was very well described and somewhat dramatic as well, but still highly interesting.

I find it odd that so many know of the ghosts and the exorcists though...I understand that there are many large exorcist families in the area but more often they're very secretive and do things without informing the public. Ah well...I suppose this makes things alot less complicated and leaves less room for anything dangerous occuring.

Zephyr is quite funny too though, as well as mysterious, I can't wait to see more of her in the upcoming chapters.

Can't wait to read what happens next! Update soon!
Azalia chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Hi DnAPnK

July 15 is by birthday

It was so funny having people fall asleep. (I could picture myself falling asleep and school in front of my locker with my school bag as a pillow...)

I like how you introduced people!

TTYL

Azalia
Singkatsu chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
A yet another guardian, there almost seems to be a connection between his one and terra...hm...

Anyways the six families seem to fill all the aspects of the society, its very interesting not to mention balanced. I wonder what will happen in the end between the Alma and the Kappa families. By the way what happens in the middle of July? I've never heard of a day where the spirits walk the earth during that particular month.
Azalia chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Um, _

That was alot of explaining.

Yay you started the ghost story. *snoopy dance*

Um the following line confused me a bit:"People in the family have the highest pride and self-esteem composed to others." Does that mean the Alma family is arrogant or do people hold them in high esteem?

TTYL

Azalia
Jeffro Wiggans chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
A nice start, grabs your attention. I hope to see more of this story soon. Hey by the way, I plan on uploading a story of my own and when I do could I ask you to read it for me. Get back to me with an answer and chapter 1