Reviews for To A Different Girl
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love the emotion in this. Touching.
Hayls chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I didn't tell you because I couldn't.

Look, Shell...I didn't tell you because you've got so many problems of your own.

I didn't tell you because I was okay, I was dealing with things. I could tell Alex because he was far away and it was like he wasn't real, so...nothing mattered, if I said it to him. If I told it to you, Shell - it meant it was something real and I couldn't hide from it any more.

I deal with things by locking them away. That's just what I do. And when I tell someone as close to me as you are, I can't lock them away anymore because every time I see you or you talk to me, I remember.

I'm sorry.

It's not that you're not my friend, hell, you're like my sister. You are my sister. But I can't let it be real. When it's real, I can't cope.

Please forgive me.
Saikai chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Did you ever get around to talking to her? This was an interesting work, it was powerful, enchanting, emotional, and made me wanto to read on forever! I kind of know how the girl you were writing about felt. With only six girls in my school, I had no friends because all of them were snobby. Now, since I left that school (and moved from four others), I have signed up and shared an acount with my best friend!
rira-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
wow. this was very very very good. i loved the emotion in it. i can really relate as well. very beautifully done. sad and depressing yes but amazing all the less. _ good job.

rira-chan
Ashelin chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This is really sad, I'm so sorry about your friend. It is hard to try and say something for you. I guess I really can't this time. I just hope and pray that your friendship will be strong, best friends are hard to find these days. Or, at least hard to keep. This is a wonderful poem/letter to your friend. I dearly hope she reads it.
Alena D'Etoiles chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Whoo, long.. Okay, you misspelled "time" somewhere, but that's okay. Also, I'm not sure about this: "To show is/ We were meant to be friends..." Something in here is wrong, and it interupts the flow. Also, also (almost done!) "gender" is not the best word to use in a poem. It stuck out to me...in a weird way. Other than that, I liked this poem alot. It was more like a story than a poem, as in it was very literal. However, this is not a bad way to be and I liked it. Luvs and kudos to you.

Ad'e