Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Kleptomaniac
destiny chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
destiny here to actually review this time. i think this is really interesting. lots of people to be occupied with, lol.
destiny chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
the word that you didn't know how to spell is "ellipsis"

we just covered this in english last week because we're learning how to properly quote stuff.
asteria24 chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
I believe the word is "eclipse". Great job AGAIN! I'm sure you'll think of something in regards to "Project Fairy Tales"/"Project Cinderella". Right now, I'm fresh out of ideas, since I've spent the last 3 hours having my brain pounded into mush by my TV.
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
YEAH! chapter two! Daniel sounds a little strange, well, i've never understood how people can be . . . . quiet. i like it so far. i guess project fairytale could be just them trying to create fairytales and messing with other peoples lives, i know it is't very original, (or maybe it is) but they could like i don't know, set up some girl who doesn't like her parents to live with seven guys or something, and there are lots of fairy tales so u probably wouldn't run out.

natalie makes me laugh. just well makes me laugh. and i want to know more about her (not in a critising way, just in a comment way) hee hee heh heh *cough* okay. well looking forward to next chapter, i like that you update regularily. well umm at least this chapter's been put up recently. so um okay, i have an interview at leckford place so have to go (its a school - yeah! i get to go back to year nine again. iff i get in that is. - oh wait, shoodnt tell strangers life storie, they get bored to easily. kay bye
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
i like this so far. it sounds pretty cool. i can't wait to read more. so please write it! sees a pair of fluffy bunny slippers wondering round her house and sighs while muttering "not again" then chases after them with a machine gun.
asteria24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
You did an extremely good job with the clifhanger at the end and portraying Natalie's emotions, although at times the translation is a bit awkward and the language sounds somewhat stiff and formal. But it is a deliciously interesting plot; please continues!