Reviews for The Frog Prince
KelaBelle chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
WOWAZIER. good chapter. Im really like this story, I think its one your best going. Its kind of like a fairytale and script in some sort of way I really enjoyed this chapter. x
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Yes, I'm confused by the Duke and code, so you've done your job. ;) Anyway, nothing much comment here. Seems like the whole chapter was pretty much transitional in nature. I wonder what the Duke is after though. And I'm still wondering what killed Peasleby. It can't really be the spoon isn't it? And it seems that the cheese could play a bigger role in the story lol! :D ERm, not much to comment here. Brain has gone a bit bzt right now. :S Anyway, thanks very much for your reviews on The Eternal Grail. Will try to come back here after I've got the new chapter up. :)
Patricia Louise chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Confusing, but in a good way. You felt right along with her in what was going on. I can't wait for the next one!
Patricia Louise chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Heehee, great chapter! I know murder's bad and all...but I don't really blame her here. I love the way the chapter ran, kind of jumbled but still very readable. It was very train-of-thought and fit the character very well. Okay, onto the next one!
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Hiya

i was surprised by the mention of the code and the duke - but it was a good surprise.

Shes gotten herself in a bit of a mess hasn't she. Its a great chapter, and i really like it.

Well done.

Angel
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Hiya

very clever, well done. I love the way you've written this. It must've taken you ages to get it just right.

Well done again.

Angel
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
hiya

wow, this is very cleverly written, well done you have got me hooked especially by the style of it. This sounds so interesting that you can't help but want to read. It's going on my favourite list and alerts. :)

I'm not sure about this line though, it just doesn't sound right to me -You wish to know how I became a book and how a Frog Prince ties in? - maybe reword it or, put a it on the end. I dunno.

Angel - the roadhouse forum could you pay it back via Broken Mirror - thanks
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Heya there. I think this one will be my last review for the night, so be glad that I remember you lol! XD Anyway, it seems that things are going to get interesting here with the whole Peasleby stuff here. I wonder if the spoon really has some weird fairy tale power. ;) To be honest though, I wonder if the death was intentional. Maybe I've missed out something. I don't know to be honest. :S And I can really see the whole ironic Cinderella logic in this chapter. Never knew you could make it like that. And I wonder if cheese really makes people fart in reality. That scene was a real laugh. :D And speaking of farting, I remembered one lol scene in the South Park movie where Kenny died because of him farting at a lighter or whatever was that stuff. Anyway, bye for now. And yeah, pay it back via The Eternal Grail will ya? ;)
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Herro there. From the Roadhouse here. :) Anyway, this opening prologue is pretty interesting here. Really makes the reader wanting more. I think I'm seeing an ironic humour to this work of yours as an up-yours kind of joke in the face of cliched fairy tales. I'll be interested to see what you will do from this point of the plot. I do find it rather funny that the supposed princess became a book and the prince got fried and became somebody's food albeit I sort of feel bad in laughing at it. Maybe it's the typical manga fan in me that's causing this. After all, it's a no-brainer that typical manga endings are all the happy ones. And I wonder what's the Spoon exactly.

P.S: Pay back via The Eternal Grail. Thanx. :)
Brenda Agaro chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Wow! This is really good so far. I like the humor and characterization - to me it's clever.
S. M. Saves chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Secret codes on cheese of all things! This story gets sillier and sillier by the paragraph. (And that's a good thing!) I liked how everything fell into place so she didn't have to come up with an explanation.

I have no critiques, neither grammatical or spelling wise. :( Sorry!
S. M. Saves chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I am so glad you didn't choose to have the narrator poison her husband by putting arsenic in his soup or something like that. The spoon idea is so original!

The fact that the lord had a fetish for cheese was hilarious. Poor girl, getting stuck with that.

Off to the next chapter!
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
"You mean you don’t want to hear the importance [important] details now?"

This is the first story I've ever read where the story itself is actually talking to me. It literally comes out and says "Read me. READ ME!". It's catchy though. I want to read more!
J. D. Bennett chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
This chapter reminds me of the short story "The Story of an Hour" by Kate Chopin. In the story, a woman believes her husband is dead and ironically, is overcome with joy to the point where it kills her. Of course, it's not exactly the same, but it just reminded me of it.

I think it's so funny that she's talking to her dead husband. She's a great character, so funny. She reminds me a bit of Mrs. Weasley in Harry Potter. That's who I picture Adrianna as, only without a thousand kids.

"They were most definitely not candidates for my true love, and I thought at once they would also not promise adventure. My ideals were quickly turning sour by the second." Hahaha I love it. I also like how they're called Dog and Nose.

Ahahah the cheese is back. Love it love it love it. This a great chapter. Keep up the great work!
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
HAHAHA so all that babble about the cheese really was significant! Excellent! I'm beginning to see the shapings of a plot now, and the more I read the more I am intrigued. The lol factor wasn't as large here as in the previous chapters, but then again someone just died...

At least everything worked out nicely for the widow, I mean Lady! :P

Just spotted one error:

“I am at a lost [loss]?” I managed.

Sakina x