Reviews for Tuesday Morning
siopilos chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this is really good :) you got me with this piece. i love esp. the part:

If Love is but Love for a minute

If Life meets its Death in a night

Then this Life and the Love that is in it

have only the moment to fight

simply beautiful. you depicted an event that usually goes unnoticed where a person is caught between things that are temporal and not.

i am not an expert with structure and forms but i am an avid admirer of ideas, content and substance.

keep keep writing! this will certainly go to my favorites.
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Noice. This poem really flows well! (:
A. E. Custer chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
you never cease to amaze me with your writings ]

adding to my favorites
Wolf's Night chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Great work. Its one of a few that I've read (though I've yet to read many having just joined here :P ) that makes a person really stop and think. Going to see some of your other works...

BloodHorse
xJeannax chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Wow, I really like this. The analogies are great and flow very well.
The Ghost Drowned chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I envy your skill and poise, but in a non-bitter way. This poem was beautiful with a tone of inquisitivness, and a hint of angst. It provokes thought; I enjoy reading stuff that does that. I applaud you for writing such a creative, brilliant work of art.
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I love it and I am really proud of you for this, this rocks damn near perfect.

Wolf.
tesa131313 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Such a beautiful poem! It's sad and angsty but it's really pretty.
marinawings chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
absolutely beautiful. it really stirred something inside. i like that! and i congratulate you on the rhyming. genius.
Turpentine Chaser chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This was truly amazing. It flowed so eloquently, I really enjoyed the imagery. Probably the best poem I've read in a while. :)
Dani P chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
i like this one, rhyming is hard to do without making it seem cliche, however this one didn't hit you over the head with obvious rhymes, and it flowed really well. I like the analogies...maybe there was a touch to many of them?

Great job (as always)