Reviews for Elat Yriaf
Desire Spelle chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
I love it sweetie. great job. It had great imagery and it really seemed like she ws going insane with the amout of repetition goinging on which is a nice touch. The Shadow King will claim his prize. He he! Keep up the good work and i look forward to the next chapter.

~Dez
Simfreak111 chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
wonderful chapter, my love. again it is dark and creepy, so it totally represents you as a writer.
Desire Spelle chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
Danny,

You changed the first part in the dictation. It sounded good before as just shadow queen. they you changed it and added shadow king which you changed to queen it was a little wierd. I like the before version. One typo still clover should be cover. he...he...opps! Right? Good job keep up the good work! This chapter is super creepy. Remind me never to read this at 1 in the morning ever again. it totally freaked me out. Love ya!

~Dez
Desire Spelle chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Aw so sad. Grimm yeah his name. good job so sad sorry i reviewed so late. Hope to read more soon.
Simfreak111 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
ok is amy the same person as annie because she seems to disappear after this chapter.
Simfreak111 chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
is this grimm you speak of based off of my favorite pansie of a person you call you boy toy? jk, the spiky hair kind of gave it away. good work, only one spelling error was with the word principle which should be principal...i got what you were saying but the grammar police probably won't. keep up the good work! can't wait for more! Caitlin
Desire Spelle chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Love it. Really Stephen King. Very good and i liked the rpetitivness. Wow i really cannot spell today. I like your repeat line to:

"Can you bleed that much with out dieing Annie?"

Brillant and great but really sad is well. I can see why it took u so long. :( :) Keep up the good work and i want to see more of the boy character and when are we going to meet some new characters?
Simfreak111 chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
just finished reading it. it is good a bunch of errors but good for a rough draft. ann is based off of a combination of stephie and "your best friend" right? i mean if it isn't then you have a really active imagination...wait i already knew that. love the part about converse and the shining...well thats all for now going to review more earth science because if i don't then i will fail...Caitlin.
Simfreak111 chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
another good capture you jew. i am still waiting for more!

its me Caitlin incase you didn't figure out the jew business.
Desire Spelle chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Getting better and better. More more more more! Is that guy(Mike) in this chapter?
Desire Spelle chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Nice Danny! GreAT JOB good descriptions! It really had me engaged looking forward to the next chapters!
Desire Spelle chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Great work Danny! Keep it up!
Crimson Orchard chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Great story! I love the idea of the "backwards fairytale" _

~Sunna
Simfreak111 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Yeah! you finally go it up! keep up the good work! i like the stuff you added on to it.